+ Follow This Topic

Thread: heyyy

heyyy

i am texting a guy i like but my english is not good and i didn't understand what he meant in his text. We were talking about a singer we both like a lot, and as we have similar taste, at some point i wrote him "i love you" (it was just a joke, i meant that i love the fact that he likes the same songs and singer that i like) He text me back "sure u do" and then "whatever u joke is too much meany". I asked him to explain and he said " as in, u tease me, joke" (i didn't understand this sentence). Was he angry with me for what i've said or he was just joking??

i'm pretty sure he was serious because i used to joke with him sometimes about sex (just to tease him a little bit...cause i like him )...and he said that i shouldn't joke about sex with him if i don't mean it, cause it's a nasty joke....

omigosh.. it means that you shouldn't be telling him something you don't mean. By you saying You Love him means that you're just joking with him and he's not taking what you said serious. I always say something I don't mean to guys and they always think I am not serious. I told this one guy I missed him alot and he teased me and said that I'm not serious even though I was. He;s not mad or anything, he's just teasing you.

And I hope this isn't the same guy who asked you for your pictures and you sent him half naked pictures of yourself because if he is I would run! Fast! not worth it because by you sending him half naked pics = I'm easy, let's have sex!

Quote Originally Posted by milkshake View Post
    omigosh.. it means that you shouldn't be telling him something you don't mean. By you saying You Love him means that you're just joking with him and he's not taking what you said serious. I always say something I don't mean to guys and they always think I am not serious. I told this one guy I missed him alot and he teased me and said that I'm not serious even though I was. He;s not mad or anything, he's just teasing you.

And I hope this isn't the same guy who asked you for your pictures and you sent him half naked pictures of yourself because if he is I would run! Fast! not worth it because by you sending him half naked pics = I'm easy, let's have sex!
    yeah...it's the same guy

Instead of all this texting and internet chatting and flirting and he mis-understanding your intentions and you not understanding what he means, why the hell don't you just pick up the phone or better yet, why are you not just meeting up and getting to know each other that way? He's going to get a crappy sense about what you're like with all this mis-communication going on and you acting the way you are.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

How about letting the poor guy in on how you feel about him........it will clear up a lot of the confusion.

Honestly.... It sounds very awkward between you too.

When/if i say "i love you!" in different context to emotion. It would be to a friend or in expirence getting to know someone due to same interests like yours, it is never a reply like this, he sounds completely different to you. I would go with the advise aboth and ring or even meet?! text is so subtitle within conversations, always seen in different context. a Risky way to talk unless you know them VERY well.

twitter.com/tweet_love_doc