+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Best Friends or Not

Best Friends or Not

I don’t know about some people but the idea of your bestfriend going out with your ex boyfriend is just mean.. Some people tell me its okay and they say it doesn’t matter but some how it does hurt just seeing them together and all those memories flashing back. Well this is wat my storys about and theres 2 parts to it. Some parts are kinda boring but that’s just how it is…

Part 1:
    It was a hot summer day and it was also really boring so I decided to go into one of the chatrooms on hmongonline. Well, when I got in there, I didn’t really chat with anyone..i was just reading the screen when this guy clicked on my name. I decided to talk to him but we onlee ended up talking for 10 min. I told him I had to go but he kept asking for my digits. I told him no but he just kept asking and asking. He even made his cousin get on the other comp and talk to me too… so I was there talking to these two people which I’ve onlee known for 10 min and they wanted my digit. I finally gave it to them after a while of arguing and they said that they were ganna kall me when they get home.

When I got off the computer, the phone ranged… yep, it was them…They sounded kinda Fuzzy….and they told me that they were calling from a pay phone at some laundry mat over in Rapids.. I thought that was kinda funny and they sounded really kool..they were joking around and that made me wanted to talk to them more.

I thought they were sweet cause they would ride their bikes to the laundry mat everyday even in the rain and call me! Haha.. well, I got to know them and all their friends…I onlee had interest in one though and I told my bestfriend May about it.

After talking to them for a month, Bee asked me out even though we’ve never seen each other before and I said sure. He sent me a picture a couple weeks later and I thought he looked purddy hott.. I sent him mine too and promised to meet him at the stevens point tournament that was coming up soon.

I went to the point tournament with my cousin Bao and we tried looking for Bee. We didn’t see him so we were just walking around the little store thingings when he looked my way.. I saw him but didn’t knoe it was him and kept walking.. he came up to me and asked if I was (me)…I said yea and he introduced himself to me..it was kinda weird but he was kute..ehhe..

We walked around a couple of times and then all of a sudden he started running from me..i didn’t knoe wat was going on..I just stood there watched him run.. I noticed that there was this gurl chasing him trying to hit him or sumthing…well, I thought she was just his cousin or a friend from skool so I just stood and waited.. after a while he never came back so I went to find a place to sit…all of a sudden the girl who was chasing him came up to me and asked me if I was going out with Bee..i said yes..not thinking then she asked me for how long..i answered 1 month and then she started saying that she went out with him 2 weeks ago and that he was playing me.. that’s why she was chasing him..because he was with me…I got pissed off and simply told her that I didn’t knoe that and then she told me dat she was ganna break up with him. I told her dat I was ganna break up with him so she can have him cause I didn’t really kare for him.

Well, I waited for him to come back and when he did, I asked him who she was..he just said she was a friend but I new the real truth..i told him I wanted to break up but he just kept saying no…I yelled at him for playing me but he just kept saying sorry and that he just broke up with his other girl. I tried running from him but he held me so tight I couldn’t get loose! Then his other girl came running up to him and he started running away from me again.. I saw them in the distance running and she was trying to grab his shirt or something.. I didn’t kare so I found Bao and we were ganna leave but then Bee’s friend came up to me and told me that Bee’s other girl was crying and calling him names. I found out that he really did break up with her. I still didn’t kare and was about to leave when Bee ran back and stopped me from going..he kept holding on to me so tight and saying no when I told him I wanted to break up.. some how, he looked soo kute like that so I decided to give him another chance…He promised not to do that again so I forgave him.

Part 2:
    The next day I couldn’t go to the point tourney again to see him so I went to a friend’s birthday pardee with Bao. My bestfriend May went to the point tourney and came back to the pardee later that night. She looked kind of nervous around me.. I asked her if she had fun and stuff..she said yea…then I asked her if she saw Bee…she said yea..and then she started telling me how they hung out and when she left, he grabbed her and hugged her soo tight she couldn’t breath…I got kinda mad when I heard that. She looked like she was hiding some stuff frum me so I decided to call him myself… so I asked my cousin if I could use his cell phone and he gave it to me.. I called him and asked him if he had fun at the tourney.. he said that he did and then I asked him about May.. he kept telling me that he didn’t do that then finally admit it to me..i asked him why he did it when they have just met for that hour and hes going out with me too! What made me even more mad was that he said that May wanted to hug him.. i started to cry a little. He was speechless so I just hung up on him. I just started crying over at the pardee because I was soo mad at May. My cousin said he would take me home if I wanted so I left the pardee.

While in the car, he told me that it was no big deal and tried to calm me down. I told him that May didn’t have to do that, she new that we were going out and she was that type that likes flirting so you never no wat they really did do that they didn’t tell me. A couple of days after that, I forgave both of them and everything went fine..

3 weeks later, they had a rapids tourney at the same place.. I really wanted to go see Bee and we didn’t have a ride. So Bao’s brother said that if we could pay for his gas, he would take us there. Since I was the only one with money that time, I gave him 20 dollars and he took us there. This time Bao, May, and I went. We got there and tried looking for Bee and his friends. We finally found them and we hung out. The whole time there, I think May was trying to flirt with Bee because she had this camera and kept wanting to take pictures and this keychain that she was wearing that Bee kept trying to take from her. They chased each other around trying to take each other’s things and rolling on the ground and everything.. I got mad and left to walk around somewhere else. Later they tired looking for me and May bought me a yellow rose to cheer me up. After that I hung out with Bee but May kept trying to flirt with him so he kept chasing her. She new I was mad bud didn’t do anything. I was so mad, I wanted to just yell at her but I didn’t want to tell them that I was mad. So I just left again so I can leave them alone but it hurt so bad I just had to cry. Yea I did really like this guy but he was chasing and rolling around with my bestfriend. Bao and her brother saw me and tried to cheer me up. When May saw me crying, she stoped and tried acting all innocent like he was the one trying to flirt with her. When she came up to me, I covered my face so no one would see me cry.

Then out of no where, my ex boifran ker came up to me. He asked me wut was wrong and asked me wat happened. I didn’t say anything because I didn’t want to blame anyone. Bao’s brother told him why I was sad and then ker got mad that Bee did this to me. So he went up to Bee and his friends and made him come apologize. When Bee said no, ker got mad and pushed him real hard and he fell to the ground. Bee’s friends were helping him up and and stuff but didn’t do anything, ker was ganna throw a punch or something but I went and stopped him. I just told him to forget about It and to just leave them alone. He did and we just left after that.

I talked to May about it later and we talked everything through.. we both apologized and she told me that guys will never come inbetween friendship and everything.

I kant believe that I believed that because she secretly went out with Bee behind my back a couple weeks later and I didn’t no about it. One day when I was talking to Bee on the phone, he told me that he was goin out with May but he said it in such a joking way that I didn’t believe him. I thought he was just joking to make me mad. A couple days later I broke up with Bee and finally found out that May really was going out with my boifran behind my back when she was the one who told me that guys will never come between friendship. I broke up with him already but I was mad that she did this. I stopped talking to her after I heard this and since my cousin Bao was so close with both of us, she tried helping me become friends with May again. She kept telling me that its ok and we shouldn’t let a guy come inbetween us since we’ve been friends for so long but how can she just say this to me like nothings wrong. I think it really hurt and people just keep telling me over and over again that its ok cause hes my ex now so get over it. Yeah, I got over it. We never talk after that cause now that I think of it, we’ve been friends for so long and almost every guy I like or go out with, she would alwaise flirt with them and even go out with some of my ex. She doesn’t no that I feel like this but I never really meant to tell anyone that I didn’t wanna share guys with her, she could find her own love life and not over take mine.. well, I don’t really care anymore cause an ex is an ex for a reason rite? There just my leftovers for her…

Well this is my story, this really did happen last year…well aniwaise…
    Bye everyone!

by s0mebodies_anj0

hey, nice story. i've been going thru the same as u. n i thought that i was the only person that is going thru this kind of thing. but i guess it's not me only... what ever u do, you know that's it's right. so i wish u the best luck ever.