+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Messed up first time. How to do it right this time...(EXPLICIT CONTENT)

Messed up first time. How to do it right this time...(EXPLICIT CONTENT)

Hi everyone! I gave a warning of explicit content because we are college students and this post includes what we have done sexually to give you a better idea of what happened between us. I hope you understand!

I met this guy named Sam last year at a frat and we hooked up. He took me back to his place and I did everything BUT sex with him.
    I honestly thought Sam was too cool for me and i thought he wouldn't text me or call me. But he did and invited me out to more drinking events and even got food with me.
    But maybe he was pursuing me just to see if i would have sex with him? I'm not sure.

So he was pursuing me, but I started ingnoring his texts and calls because of personal and academic reasons and by the end of the semester, we had a falling out and I found another boyfriend.
    Basically Sam thought that I had a boyfriend the whole time and was ignoring him cuz I was being a shady character, which was not true.

Anyway, I went out to the club yesterday and ran into him. He and I hit it off again and asked if I still had a bf (we recently broke up lol) and ended up taking me back to his place.We had a great time--we always do. We talked about many things and ended up in bed. I again did not sleep with him and he asked me "Who DO you sleep with then?" I replied to sam "i guess... only boyfriends..."
    He was respecting of that and we did not have sex. We had a good nights sleep, cuddled, etc and in the morning, he invited me to take a shower with him. I politely declined because I didnt want my makeup to run, but I think he was offended because he thought i was pulling away again (he was burned by me the first time so I can understand why).

Anyway, he dropped me off, and unlike last time, he didnt even say "we'll get lunch or sth" or "i'll see you sometime soon" or even give me his number. He DID give me his business card because the topic came up, and I'm not sure if that was his way of giving me his number.

So I'm stuck with this dilemma. Should I text him with the number i got from his card? Or is that creepy?
    What shoudl I text him?
    *I'm really not the type to make the first move, but given the fact that he's BEEN burned by me before, he woudlnt go ahead and make the first move to protect his feelings from me.
    Moreover, I'm not too sure if he was just dissuaded because he found out that i only sleep with my boyfriends.

I know this is long but any advice would be greatly appreciated beucase I want to do it right this time! Thanks!

Where is the explicit content exactly? lol...anyway. What does that mean "we did everything but sex" That is a very broad statement and I find that most girls who use it basically had sex they are just getting off on a technicality that a penis didn't go inside you. Either way, he just wants to have sex with you or fool around or whatever it is you are doing with him. He gave you a business card, that's not a good sign. He would have asked for your number if he was interested. You can text him on the number on the card, I don't think that's creepy just don't expect him to pursue you for anything other than sex.

Too bloody funny, you'll make out heavily with a guy, sleep in his bed but you wonder if you should call him as if doing so would be inappropriate or something. O.o

Why don't you stop sleeping in the same bed (and cuddling) with guys before they're your boyfriend too?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm here for the explicit content.

I can hear him talking with his buddies "And just when I thought we were gonna do it she shuts me down AGAIN! Hell I just don't get it, she was giving me signals all night long". There's obviously no respect from this guy if he tosses his business card to you.....how romantic!

I have some advice for you......Stop being a cock tease! it's not nice.

i met this guy too and he invited me to his place. We cuddled and we made out, but now I realized maybe his intentions were only to get laid... cuz he couldn't help himself...

Lol you don't make the first move, you've basically had sex twice already (doesn't matter whether there was penetration or not, it's still sex). If you want to start a relationship with him go ahead and call/text him ask him out or something, otherwise don't. If it's just "everything but" sex that you're after, then ask him if it's ok for him as well. Yeah in any case, if you're interested, contact him, it's no big deal.