+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do women play hard to get?

I swear, this thread, and the thought of all this, just makes me hate all women.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSingleGuy View Post
    I swear, this thread, and the thought of all this, just makes me hate all women.
    That is because you have been ignoring the nice girls.

++++Women like to feel pursued, so they play hard to get.++++

Yes, but after dating as many women as I've dated, I absolutely HATE the last minute back-out cancellation.

I have a feeling these women who are doing this to me WANT me to continue to pursue them. But going forward, that'll be the last communication they get from me. It's rude and mean. It comes across as "I really don't give a flying F*** if I ever see you again."

Honestly, i hate game players. I have certain things i stick by but i never play games with a persons mind. It seems unnessasary to me, like how can you find someone to be with after you have pretty much manipulated their mind into chasing you? Makes no sense to me.

If i am reallly into someone, then i will never flake out on him. Maybe if im busy i will say no another time, but never plan a date and then drop out the last minute. In fact, i would say any girl would be the same. If i like someone, i will secretly be jumping to hangout with him, not be blowing him off. Every one of my friends are like this, my friend likes this guy a lot right now, she wants to hang out with him so bad but he works a lot so its hard for her to see him. I know for a fact that she wouldnt drop out on him if he asked her out. See what im saying?

If i were you, the next time you are asking a girl out, just be cool, dont over do the contact towards her. Yes girls love to be chased, but they also like to chase. When i meet someone, i like when a guy will text or call out of the blue, or ask me to hangout. But when he does all the work, when i dont even get a chance to wait a little bit for him to contact, that puts me off too. Its all about finding the right balance i believe.
    Yes, women are strange, i dont think until we are older do we know exactly what we want.
    If a guy backs off i know i pine for him a little bit, so just show that balance of having your own life and things to do, and showing interest.. If that makes sense.

It seems that you are trying way to hard, desperation has to be the biggest thing to put me off a guy and no longer be attracted to him. The next time a girl flakes out from a date with you, dont contact her anymore. Beleive me, if shes into you she will make the effort too. Find a little self worth and stop searching for a girl, she will find you. I know its hard to take a step back.. But in my experience the more you look for someone, you tend to end up with the idiots. Take a step back, concentrate on yourself for a while, career, friends, etc.. Make sure you are happy being alone with yourself before you get into any other relationship anyway.

Sorry if i rambled.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Sounds to me that the type of girls you are asking out are all the same. They play games. Maybe you should consider asking a different type of girl out. It also seems like you like these type of women as you become more attracted to them the more they flake. Would you even be interested in a girl who really liked you and wasn't flaky or would she be boring and too easy to you?

No offense, but questions that begin "do women..." usually annoy me: I'm sure some of them do and some of them don't :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12