+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Gf's jaw locked open during oral sex

Gf's jaw locked open during oral sex

When my girlfriend gives me blow jobs her jaw frequently gets sore but this time it actually locked up for about 2 minutes. She was able to move her jaw from side to side and it sort of "fell back into place" and she was able to close her mouth.

Has anyone else ever experienced this? Suggestions for this issue?

Ummm ... lol
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Check this out:

[url=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temporomandibular_joint_disorder]Temporomandibular joint disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/url]

are you serious? or is this a joke?

your jaw is going to get tired during oral. she needs to mix it up some. if she is too dense to figure that out, then you better tell her to read cosmo or something. i'm sure they have articles in there on other things to do to give her jaw a break, because i don't feel like typing up a sex manual here.

she is going to start hating to give you oral if she doesn't learn how to give herself a break.

Quote Originally Posted by reeba View Post
    are you serious? or is this a joke?

your jaw is going to get tired during oral. she needs to mix it up some. if she is too dense to figure that out, then you better tell her to read cosmo or something. i'm sure they have articles in there on other things to do to give her jaw a break, because i don't feel like typing up a sex manual here.

she is going to start hating to give you oral if she doesn't learn how to give herself a break.
    it's like 10-15 seconds in when her jaw 1st starts to hurt and she tries to give it breaks by just jerking me but when her mouth goes back on it immediately gets sore

She probably has TMJ pain. She should see a dentist who specializes in TMJ, such as an oral surgeron. I have TMJ pain, and my dentist made me a nightguard to wear when I sleep so I don't grind my teeth (which contributes to jaw pain). She also told me to avoid hard foods and referred me to a physical therapist. I really think your girlfriend could benefit from seeing a dentist like this.

Quote Originally Posted by spunkyhungry View Post
    She probably has TMJ pain. She should see a dentist who specializes in TMJ, such as an oral surgeron. I have TMJ pain, and my dentist made me a nightguard to wear when I sleep so I don't grind my teeth (which contributes to jaw pain). She also told me to avoid hard foods and referred me to a physical therapist. I really think your girlfriend could benefit from seeing a dentist like this.
    Look at post #3

LOL Is your GF frankenstein?

Do you take alot of amphetamines?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Look at post #3
    I saw your post. You just posted a link to information, but I wanted to share my own experience with the issue and make suggestions based on my experience. Just because you write something doesn't mean that others can't say something similar. In fact, my post supported your post by agreeing with it.

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Do you take alot of amphetamines?
    No I've never taken any.

I saw your post. You just posted a link to information, but I wanted to share my own experience with the issue and make suggestions based on my experience. Just because you write something doesn't mean that others can't say something similar. In fact, my post supported your post by agreeing with it.

No I've never taken any.
    Good point.

Aww poor thing...I can sympathize with your girl about the jaw pain since I suffer with the same thing. I have never had my jaw lock open during a blowjob tho but I have had it lock during a yawn. Maybe your larger than normal and her mouth has a hard time opening that far or she may have a rather small mouth opening..lol

I know a girl with TMJ. She has made it clear she cannot do certain things for long. OTOH, what if you stand up on the floor, and she sits on the edge of the bed? Her head won't be bent over, so that might be more relaxing for her. Just a thought.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

I have TMJ and this happens to me all the time during oral sex. It can be quite painful! When it happens I have to take things slower, and push my jaw back into place afterwards. Its no fun

Yes, those talking about TMJ are correct about this. My wife has a small mouth structure and had to have permanent teeth pulled as a child to make room (thankfully they no longer treat this condition in this manner). The result was serious jaw misalignment causing TMJ. So not only was it difficult for her to give me oral because of her mouth structure, her TMJ made it impossible. In fact, her TMJ was so bad a dentist put her in braces for a couple of years and she wears a night guard splint/retainer at night. That did help correct the TMJ and she no longer will lock up.

Just a suggestion: it will help if she does not take you deeply into her mouth. The glans is the most sensitive anyway, and she can use her hand on the shaft.