+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure what this means

Not sure what this means

So yesterday I spent literally all day with this girl that I won't see for a long time (minimum of 2 - 3 months, and just as an FYI she has a boyfriend, but actually hardly talks about him at all). Originally were just good friends, but now I'm not sure about how she feels about me after yesterday. All throughout the day and during the movie we saw she kept just laying her head on my shoulder and occasionally holding on to my arm. Later in the night we were just listening to music and she did it again, so I decided to just lay my head on hers, she didn't say anything but just seemed to get a little more comfortable, then I figured what the heck, and put my arm around her, and she came close and rested against me in a way that reminds me EXACTLY of my last girlfriend. I just enjoyed the moment and warmness that it brought, but today I've been confused about it, i mean she DOES have a boyfriend whether or not she talks much about him, and even though I do like and care about her alot, I don't want to get involved in something I'll regret later.

So what's your question? If she rested her head on your shoulder that doesn't mean she's going to leave her boyfriend for you.
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."

1) She has a boyfriend

2) You won't see her for months

You were just convenient male company for her, particularly as it sounds as though she isn't getting the same kind of attention from her boyfriend (according to you that is).

Maybe she does like you, maybe she doesn't.

All she did is rest her head on your shoulder ... this means nothing.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

and even though I do like and care about her alot, I don't want to get involved in something I'll regret later.
    Then I suggest you distance yourself from her because whatever you get into with her while she's still with her boyfriend, you will indeed regret later. If she's "leaving in three months" why are you even bothering with this snuggly crap?

Next time she snuggles up ask her WTF her deal is doing that when she's in a relationship. I wonder how you'd feel if she were your girlfriend and she was snuggling up to another guy like that?

Skank meter: 7 on a scale of 10. (at this point) and that's not just on her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion