+ Follow This Topic

Thread: what does he want from me ?!?!

what does he want from me ?!?!

I'm so freaking confused. I have told him that i like him , though he is in a relationship and he was like "i appreciate that but we cant have anything , u're a pretty girl and really nice girl though ". I respected that. But now i see, every day he texts me, while im trying to forget him... Of course i dont wanna stop keeping in touch with him, but i cant understand what exactly he wants.... He doesnt feel anything about me, however he wanna talk to me, everyday, and he knows how i feel about him..... i mean, what the hell...? Is that normal..? please anyone, tell me what should i do, why does he treat me like that?

Stop talking to him, period. He's in a relationship and above that he's already told you that nothing will happen between the two of you. Keeping contact with him is going to do you more harm than good. Actually, it's only going to do you harm.
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."

You have to tell him. He's just used to talking to you so he keeps doing it. Talking to you doesn't mean he has feelings for you it's just talking/friendship. If you can't take him talking to you when you think you love him but he doesn't love you back then tell him that due to your feelings you're unable to keep chatting/being a friend with him and you'd appreciate he didn't contact you. On edit: Next time don't get yourself so cozy with a guy when you know he's in a relationship.

Consider this an "LL" situation. "Lesson Learned."
    Last edited by Wakeup; 29-08-11 at 07:24 AM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Yeah, it's normal for friends to want to stay in contact. If you don't want to (I know I couldn't), you have to tell that to him.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Try communicating with him. Quit bitching and bellyaching about him not doing what you want, when you haven't bothered to tell him what you want.

Mollyholly, you are the backup girlfriend. If he breaks up with his current gf, he will want to date you I'm sure. He is maintaining contact with you just in case his current gf does not work out.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)