+ Follow This Topic

Thread: <<Teasing love>> or how my gf is taming me.

<<Teasing love>> or how my gf is taming me.

Hey...i'm seeing this girl..she's wonderful, she listens to everything i say, she laughs and my jokes, and she loves to cuddle a lot...she's perfect for me just the way she is, and i always tell this to her .

Now for the "hard" part...

She's been acting "strange" for the last 4 days...even though she's younger than me [almost 1year], she lets me touch her, everywhere, and i mean EVERYWHERE!and i start to get confused...Yes, i love her, she loves me, but i don't think a 15 years old girl would let a boy touch her boobs [live, no bra] and "grant him acces" to her panties[coz i removed the shorts in the park, at our "secret place"....so, she wuz in her <<underwear>> and her shirt, but it wuz coverin' 1/3 of her legs].

Yesterday, she came over my place[i had the house for myself]...she started "dominating" me...after she "landed" on top of me, she dared me to "undo" her bra and remove it with my teeth.I did that and she asked for "strong" kisses and gestures[bite her lips/neck, nipple twister, etc]...i did so, and, i hardly refrained not "to do her"....

We've spoke about the sex topic a few times, and I used the "stealth" mode...i mean, i did not want to sound like i wuz forcing her or stuff...even her father has told her, that boys over 16 do want more than a simple kiss from a girl...she replied, that in our case, i don't want anything...she wants "the stuff" ).

My question is: what should i do...i can "survive" knowing i won't get any "grand finale", but it's awkward knowing [also] that i'll get more day by day, except that thing.

Here, it's not considered "rape"...you should have sex when u think you're ready [and with protection!]...and let's admit it, who hasn't got drunk before reaching the legal age?

PS: She said she would "do me", but i don't want her to feel bad...i want her to feel good and comfortable with me...it would be her first time, and i want it to be magnificent! i need some guidance!
    Last edited by Skidrow; 29-08-11 at 07:53 PM.

It's a bit young... but it sounds to me like she's ready, and you're being a stick-in-the-mud.

are you a idot...she wants you. you waisted more time finding this form typeing out a responce. go have fun.

Please don't listen to the above advice. Many girls act insecure during this age. They act strong and sexy because they think having sex will bring them a long term relationship and love. I'm guessing your not ready for long term commitment and a baby.

Try imagining no sleep for three months with an annoying screeching sound as your alarm clock that never is quiet and poops and pees all the time, takes up all of your money (aka child support) never going to college or getting a good job, and being tied to that girl forever.

These are some things I would think about before having sex. Also I have had many sisters and friends who lost their virginity at a young age (15). Having minored in psychology, I would say having sex that young creates many attachment and psychological problems in girls. I'm guessing your girlfriend has some issues at home with her father. She might be looking desperately for love.

You can do what you want, but I just want you both to be safe. Please don't hurt an innocent girl. Even if she is asking for it, it is not what she needs. Stick with handjobs, going down on each other, and making out.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautyw6737 View Post
    I'm guessing your not ready for long term commitment and a baby.
    In this day and age, we have birth control.
    According to a study, condoms have roughly 2% chance of breakage and 1% chance of slippage. I guess that if it happens before ejaculation, chances of getting pregnant are quite slim, but let's ignore that for simplicity. Also, you can reduce the chances by not being drunk or stupid.
    If it does happen, she can and should take emergency contraceptive pill which has failure rate of 5% if taken within 24 hours of intercourse.

With those simple precautions the MTTB (mean-time-to-babies) is roughly 666 acts of sex. They'll likely be old enough unless they **** like rabbits.
    Sure they could lower their chances even further with spermicides or birth control pills if they feel paranoid.

I'm just saying, babies are least of his concern since he's smart enough to use protection (see his original post).

sources:
    condoms: [URL="http://journals.lww.com/stdjournal/Fulltext/1999/09000/Mechanical_Failure_of_the_Latex_Condom_in_a_Cohort .6.aspx"]Mechanical Failure of the Latex Condom in a Cohort of Women at High STD Risk[/URL]
    ecp: [url=http://www.nhs.uk/conditions/emergency-contraceptive-pill/Pages/Introduction.aspx]Emergency Contraceptive Pill - NHS Choices[/url]
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 30-08-11 at 01:10 AM.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Beautyw6737 View Post
    Stick with handjobs, going down on each other, and making out.
    How is that different from sex? (From the psychology and intimacy point of view, I'm not talking about pregnancy)

I'm interested in what other women on this site have to say about your opinion. Do you people think that a girl must have psychological issues to want sex at the age of 15?
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 30-08-11 at 01:44 AM.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

I was 15 and I knew I was ready, I initiated it, I never had any regrets. Sounds like she is very comfortable with physical contact so have at er. It's just sex.

psychological issues to want sex at the age of 15? LOL Its call hormones! Horny teenager syndrome LOL.

She won't feel bad unless you leave her unsatisfied. Hope you have enough girth to give her an orgasm.

Thank you for the support!I'll let time decide for me...when she'll be 200% ready, we'll do it...meanwhile we'll stick to the basics .

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My best friend AND my sister both lost their virginity at 15, and they both regret it. They thought sex = love.

There are so many guys out there willing to take advantage of a young girl's naivete about these matters. You have to decide whether you're going to take advantage or take the high road.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Seeing as the question is already answered by so many, just wanted to say that for the record, I have never been drunk in my entire life and I'm now in my mid-20s. Some of us just don't care to drink at all.