+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: umm wife wants some naked pics...

umm wife wants some naked pics...

What kind of things do women like to see in pics of naked guys haha, poses? close ups with a hard on? lol I'm clueless never truly sent naked naked pics before, sent a few of the close ups but wanna get creative a bit haha but also cant be too elaborate I am deployed and live in the same building with 5 other guys so not a lot of privacy haha.

tremolo Guest
    Aside from the close-ups, take some from different angles of you standing, sitting down, gripping yourself... use a timer or a mirror... basically anything that will suggest to her that you're there thinking of her and waiting for her to come get you. She'll love it.

Get a pic of the underside of your hard penis. Draw a face on the underside so it looks like he's wearing a cute little helmet.

I've seen a tattoo where the guy made his pecker look like a dragon. It was really well done, and kind of scary. The whole pecker was tattooed. Ouch.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

Quote Originally Posted by bombboy85 View Post
    What kind of things do women like to see in pics of naked guys haha, poses? close ups with a hard on? lol I'm clueless never truly sent naked naked pics before, sent a few of the close ups but wanna get creative a bit haha but also cant be too elaborate I am deployed and live in the same building with 5 other guys so not a lot of privacy haha.
    A: The kind of pictures that won't identify you on a Google search once you break-up with her and she uploads them online ...
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    what about your husband wanting your naked pictures?

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by bombboy85 View Post
    I can't lie, I'm a bit confused by your post. Your title says "wife wants some naked pictures". If it were your wife I'd think I'd be easy enough to ask her what she might like to see, which leads me to believe you're speaking of someone else's wife...
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I can't lie, I'm a bit confused by your post. Your title says "wife wants some naked pictures". If it were your wife I'd think I'd be easy enough to ask her what she might like to see, which leads me to believe you're speaking of someone else's wife...
    no it is my wife, I sent her some and I had asked her but she has a tendency to avoid questions that make her uncomfortable at times... talking in depth about sex 98% of the time is awkward for her so she I didnt get an answer heh. I sent some though and she liked them

So she's cool with asking you for naked pics but not cool with discussing what she wants to see in those pics or sex in general? ?????
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Just take pics of you naked, your penis and holding yourself, on the back of each one write a sexy note saying what you want to do with her or sexy letter, maybe even one of you cuming imaginative ones nothing, is worse then having to detail the kind of pic you want, part of it is the thought you put into it too.

Then take advantage of your fantasies and write them down in a letter for her to read, start out slow and then build up judge her reactions from her mail
    Last edited by Kyrina; 13-09-11 at 02:47 AM.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Well I think the whole point is that it's a bit of a mystery until she gets the pictures. A bit pointless if she already described in detail what she wants. It's like asking for a specific birthday present, it won't be a surprise, you already know what you're getting so there is no point wrapping the gift.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    So she's cool with asking you for naked pics but not cool with discussing what she wants to see in those pics or sex in general? ?????

shower pics are hot! esp. when the guy is all wet

Quote Originally Posted by chansonnoire View Post
    shower pics are hot! esp. when the guy is all wet
    homo..........

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    homo..........
    I'm sorry, do you have a problem with gay people?
    Last edited by chansonnoire; 05-10-11 at 08:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by chansonnoire View Post
    Do you have a problem with gay people?
    Do you have a problem with people that have a problem with gay people?

Quote Originally Posted by mwahahaha View Post
    Do you have a problem with people that have a problem with gay people?
    Yes, yes I do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast