+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How many ladies date multiple men?

How many ladies date multiple men?

Be honest ladies.. How many of you casually date multiple men? Just curious because I've been on dates before where my date would have like 3 or 4 different dudes texting her.. Needless to say, there wasn't a second date. I don't pull out my phone in the middle of conversation and neither should you.

However, I've had girls I took on a dates ask me before if I'm sexual with girls writing on my facebook wall or commenting on my pictures.. They seem kind of jealous by it or seem to think I'm a player when I'm really not, but who the hell knows if they're another one of those girls with a ton of different guys texting them lol.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ???

Your problem isn't that you are dating women who are dating casually. It's that you are dating women who are rude.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes, I have been on dates with a few rude women.. But I realized they're rude and didn't follow up with them on a second date. However, I believe you didn't properly answer my question.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You mean "how many ladies date multiple men"? The post that followed your question was only loosely related to it. I hope lots do, at least until they narrow their choice down to a single man. Why shouldn't they?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I never said they shouldn't. I was just wondering.

If you are dating and want to date the same person again no you dont date other guys, but if your dating just for that one nighter well maybe morals would help.However if you act like a player but think your not maybe you should ask the girls why you seem to be to them.comments on a pic are natural but if your putting up swimwear, body building pics half naked well duh you will get the odd admiring comment there is nothing wrong with admiring beauty only abusing that beauty.
    Ask your dates why they think your a player then rectify it. you dont know if they are dating others until you ask then you can only follow your gut if they are telling the truth..its known as trust.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I was dating three other people when I met my now-husband (he does know this). I had been through a terrible separation from my ex and was going to enjoy every second of being single, as I deserved.

I think it happens a lot more these days, since people realize they don't need to be tied down to one person unless they're really looking for a serious relationship.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

When I first started dating someone I might also be going on the first few dates with other guys or still talking to them about possibly dating. I usually made my decision quickly though and then dated only one person and only talked to other guys as friends until I decided to break up with that person. I have had casual sex that meant nothing to me but I still wasn't seeing multiple guys when I did it. I picked one casual relationship at a time.

I have never dated more than one man at a time. I have dated men once or twice and moved on to a different guy however, I knew I had no intentions of any ongoing dates.
    Life is too short. Have a lot of fun and don't be afraid to fall in love.

I definitely dated a lot of different men at once. Not slept with. Dated.

Stay away from jealous girls... if I slept with every guy who posted on my wall, I'd be the town whore. And it isn't their business who you've hooked up with anyway

This summer I have juggled dating more than one guy at a time..but only because there was not one that seemed real into me and me into him. It was more or less passing the time. I would never be rude and text the other guys while on my date. But I learned it gets hard and anoying to deal with all of them texting you at the same time and your trying to have a convo with one. Now I met a guy that seems interesting, but I still have two that who knows, may ask me out again. Once I decide I really want to date a guy, the rest will be gone, but for casual dating (not sex) I figure I should leave my options open.