+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I talked to her! I wrote her this letter should i send it?

I talked to her! I wrote her this letter should i send it?

Removed my letter. I didn't send it. I sent a different one that was short and too the point that i wanted her back and admitted my mistakes etc.
    Last edited by Bigboy77; 14-09-11 at 05:45 PM.

I know it will stir some emotions in her.. whether she will reply or not who knows

Why? Why would you send that? What do you hope to accomplish? You telling her all the things you love about her will flick a switch and she will want to get back together?

So many people have written letters to exes to try to get them back, and so so many of them have failed. Its sad that you haven't moved on, but maybe sending this and getting no response will help you.

Its one thing to send a letter to say goodbye and goodluck, its totally another to write a pansy-ass letter hoping to get your ex back.

Just don't do it.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

k i wont send it.. ive had a lot of advice not too.

What!? NO... SEND IT! OMG even if she does reject you, you are telling her how you feel. Why would you want to keep that to yourself? Perhaps end it by saying that you don't expect her to come running back but that you will always have this love for her. Best of luck. That was beautiful!!! :-)

oh boy... ive had a few people tell me i should now..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Never, ever send a letter like that. That saying "Words spoken are gone as the wind but words written are forever..."

If you do, you'll regret it.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, don't send the letter.

If she's got a boyfriend of three weeks, and flirted with you for 20 minutes, it's not a girl you want anyway.

Want to fvck her? Go for it - you're in the perfect spot for it. Be glad you're out, and feel sorry for the new guy who's in.

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Send it, there is no problem that she could store your letter somewhere, if she doesn't want to return, at least she will realise that she left a man loved her dearly later. I'm a girl, if I receive that, I will feel very touchy and His words will stay around my mind and make me think if I made a right decision leaving him, I won't be regret If he was a cold blood bastard who showed that I didn't mean anything to him.

My suggestion .. don't send that letter but make a new letter. Keep it simple and save the emotions for when you both agree to try again. Why not just send a letter telling her yo miss her and would like to give it another try. Pick a spot to meet ... some place nice and quiet. If she agrees .. then you know you have a chance but if she doesn't ... then you saved face without opening yourself up. My Vote: Letter yes .. that one .. no
    Life is too short. Have a lot of fun and don't be afraid to fall in love.

Bigboy77... I do hope you send the letter. I found it beautiful and I think anyone who read that would think the same. Keep us updated, and best of luck again! :-)

I'm actually really scared to send it.. i think it might be too much..

I sent her an email today saying we should catch up and go for a walk. i think we have a lot to talk about.

She replied and said : Ya for sure ill check my schedual today. Deffinetly I was slightly a mess that night I apologize

I want to see if there are any feelings left at all before i send it.

I have to say the letter is really sweet and although I don't know why you broke up, it seems that you are acknowledging you made a mistake by leaving her. However, my advice is: for the love of God do not send it!

Even if she still has feelings for you , this is really way too much after months of no contact.

Don't scare her away. Why not just call her and say it was really nice seeing you the other day and I was wondering if you would like to go for a coffee with me sometime? You thus give her a chance to meet you and if she is indeed missing you she will agree. If not, then forget about it , you misinterpreted her behaviour when you saw her.

If you do meet, don't start talking about the relationship, unless she brings it up. If she doesn't, make her have the best time ever.Be cheerful, talk about anything but your break up, do not try to pressure her into talking about your relationship. You need to remind her the reasons why she fell in love with you in the first place during that meeting. Don't let the meeting drag on for hours until she has nothing more to say to you. Make her want more-until next time. This way you get to see her again and you take it from there.Flirt with her, treat her nicely, compliment her, make her feel great. Show her that you are still the person she fell in love with and you can make her happy again, if she would give you the chance to do it.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I can't believe there's actually advice in here to send the letter.

Keep it, read it yourself, put it in a drawer and read it again. Then burn it.

If you want someone who can jump so quickly from one man to another then use your words and tell her that when she's single to call you because you still see some potential for the two of you. Ask her if she sees the same, if she says yes, then tell her she knows where to find you and if you're still single when she calls you can proceed. If she says "no." then you'll certainly be one happy dude that you didn't send that tripe.

IMO: You send letters professing your love to a person you KNOW WITHOUT A DOUBT loves you back... not to get them back. and definately not when they are with someone new.

I want to see if there are any feelings left at all before i send it.
    I would think that you would want to see if she were actually single before you do anything.

Try to think more logically about everything to do with her.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast