+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 真romantic ideas??

King Zarathu Guest

真romantic ideas??

okay well this is the thing:

i'm not the romantic one out of us two. i can say sweet things that'll make her go "awww" and i can say things that'll make her laugh until she barfs all over.

SHE'S the romantic one. unfortunately, i'm not very good at coming up with "romantic" ideas. march 4th, first day of Spring Break, is our 1-year anniversary. i want it to be special and i want to do something that'll be "romantic" and surprise her.

ideas?

Take her to the bedroom. Romantic enough. I think candle light dinners would be a cool thing to do. I will think of more, let me get back to you.

King Zarathu Guest
    Lmao.. No offense.. but I was planning a candle-lit dinner. although not in my bedroom--that's AFTER dinner

I need something interesting.. something nobody would ever expect. it only makes it more romantic

well, an album of her fav. things, like her fav. car, in her fav. color, fav. vacation dream place!! stuff like i hope u get the picture!! especially since the times u been together, with funny comment at the bottom and stuff!! something to make her laugh, and cry at the same time!! :_)
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

You could just dress up what you already have planned. Take her out to watch the sunset somewhere, just shoot the breeze, talk about all the good times you've had over the past year. Then surprise her with a jewelry box...only it's got a blindfold inside. Get her blindfolded and drive her to where you've got dinner set up. Get a picture of the two of you sometime before all of this and get it framed and have it there for her. Then maybe treat her to a massage...and maybe plan a chocolate syrup or fruit based dessert and get creative with the "AFTER dinner" events you mentioned...

~P
    "If you want loyalty-get a dog. If you want loyalty and attention-get a smart dog." -Grant Fairley

"Sex is not the answer. Sex is the question. Yes is the answer."

Quote Originally Posted by knightlionheart
    well, an album of her fav. things, like her fav. car, in her fav. color, fav. vacation dream place!! stuff like i hope u get the picture!! especially since the times u been together, with funny comment at the bottom and stuff!! something to make her laugh, and cry at the same time!! :_)
    I really liked this idea. I'm into stuff like that, scrapbooks, photo albums, mementos etc so pretty much figures...
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -