+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dating an exotic dancer.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicam View Post
    This is absolutely true. While stereotypes exist for a reason, a lot of people do not fit them. I was an exotic dancer for years throughout college and recently quit my marketing job to dance again (the money is just great and it can be really fun). I met and fell in love with my ex-fiance while dancing, and my college boyfriend as well. I NEVER once cheated on them, they were the only ones who knew the real me and the only ones I slept with. I didn't quit for them, I quit when I wanted to. When I had a professional job lined up. They never judged me for it, and were trusting and secure enough in themselves to see that I was in love with them and only them.

If a girl is really into you, in love with you, etc., she will only have eyes for you. What she does at the club is strictly business! I would even venture to say that exotic dancers are LESS likely to cheat. People cheat for validation, dancers constantly have men fawning over them and are less likely to seek validation outside of their relationships.

Just saying...judge her as an individual separate from the dancing. Try to see past the physical and guys texting her (and if you pursue something more it is reasonable to ask her not to give her number out at the club, that's usually a no-no anyway aside from in special cases), and decide if she is someone you are compatible with and would like to get serious with. If she wants to stop dancing, be supportive, but do not support her financially through it aside from being a man and doing chivalrous things like paying for dates that are considered the norm.

If she gave you free dances and hung out with you outside of the club, she really DOES dig you! Just make sure you dig her too, not just for her body but for her mind and heart. And make sure you are a friend to her and communicate your boundaries and what you are comfortable with in a kind and respectful way. Good luck!
    Sorry to tag, I am not trolling, but I really appreciate what you said and would like to expand on this a bit. Maybe help cloud10 out as well.

I am going to post a blog so check it out! thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by cloud10 View Post
    I forgot to mention..This may stir the pot a little bit but I had sex with her without a condom and she has no birth control...Also I'm like pretty sure I got some in her aswell...I know shoot me now.
    That was really stupid.

"Hey guys, I'm dating an exotic dancer and I'm not really sure if I should be, but anyway her name is Angel and she's not on birth control and I totally shot a tiny bit of load in her. What now?"

Congratulations! You're going to be a dad!
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Quote Originally Posted by cloud10 View Post
    I forgot to mention..This may stir the pot a little bit but I had sex with her without a condom and she has no birth control...Also I'm like pretty sure I got some in her aswell...I know shoot me now.
    Yikes! Too late for the morning after pill? LoL. Looking forward to the update

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    That was really stupid.

"Hey guys, I'm dating an exotic dancer and I'm not really sure if I should be, but anyway her name is Angel and she's not on birth control and I totally shot a tiny bit of load in her. What now?"
    LoL...Angel. That WAS really stupid, but the stupidity had nothing to do with the fact that she is a dancer. I've never known one dancer that was truly sexually promiscuous with men, but I've known SO many less attractive girls with possible daddy issues that gave it up to any guy they met in order to feel valuable and attractive.

i think u still care about her, if not, u wont ask for ppl's suggesions here
    enjoy every single moment of ur life, it's short

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12