+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This issue drives me crazy READ AND HELP! :)

This issue drives me crazy READ AND HELP! :)

Hey!

First of all: My grammar fails, I know. but I believe you will understand what im saying

FOR EVERYONE WHO DOESN'T WANT TO READ THE WHOLE STORY, THE FINAL PROBEM CAN BE FOUND IN DOWN RIGHT AFTER THE RED ARROW --->

I'm 17 years old boy from sweden. and no, I'm not a nerd who needs always help with the girls. but this one is hard, and I don't wanna fail this one.

SO! I came here because I need help with one girl issue. I'm gonna call her here: Catie to hide her identity.

So Me and Catie we had something going on more than 2 years ago. it lasted for 4months ( yes, we were maybe too young. just turned 15 and stuff.)

and then after that I still had her on my mind for almost a 6months.. I met and dated several girls during that time but always decided to not to continue dating because they didn't make me feel that way the Catie made me feel.

Then the Catie started to date one guy. and I slowly got her off from my mind.. and they dated for about 1 year and then they broke up.

after that she and I started to chat more again and so on, and slowly the same old feeling returned on me.

after few months I decided to tell her how I feel about her, and she was so glad to hear that and told me that she might me interested of me aswell, but shes not ready yeat for any relantionships etc. so we decided to stay friends and see what time brings us. after 1 month I asked again and I actually knew the answer. shes still not ready for anything. she wants to be single. and so we decided to stop this thing that we had going on.

and during last months we have closened again bit. and last weekend I was at our summer cabin with my brothers and their girlfriends and my dad and his girlfriend and her parents. and so the old peapole asked that where my girlfriend is, after all everyone else had someone with them. so I texted to catie that would she like to come to our summer cabin for a crab party ( yeh raditional party we have every year ) and WOW she promised to come! we had drinked alcohol already but one of my brothers was still clear enough to drive a car. so we went to pick Catie up!

-->

We had a great night with my family and Catie. Even tough I drinked myself way too much alcohol. I drinked about 1-2 bottles of vodka and alots of beer. so I don't acutally remember some parts of the night.. so I'm gonna skip the night. At about 2am Catie wanted to go to swim. and I was like cmon don't you go ( the shore was like 500m away from our cabin) and so I went there with her. and we took a naked swim together in the sea. when we were coming back from the shore. we walked in a gravel path, I don't remember exactly why I went down and started to lay on my back and watch the stars, and tripped Catie to lay right next to me. we talked about something.. and then she rolled on top of me and in just few seconds we started to kiss. and it didn't take long untill we both undressed each other and then we had sex on a gravel path/road whatever it is It was a great experiement..

So now, I don't know whats going on... we have been texting and stuff after that.. but I don't know did she do it because she likes me or because she was drunk aswell..

What should I do? shes really shy person to talk of anything that has something to do with her feelings etc. so I don't know how I should approach her.

Please someone, cheer me up! I need help in this situation. I like her, and we both know that we are really similar and we could really make the relationship work! but I don't just know how I take this thing to the next level now. is she ready yet? she wasnt few months ago..

Thank you already, I appreciate everyone who even read this thread!

and please reply! if you have ANY ideas.

Plase, anyone?

Just keep seeing her and take it one day at a time. She hasn't disappeared on you so I'm not sure why you're so anxious about everything. Do you just want her to say that she's your girlfriend?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

have you seen her since then or you're just texting ?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Just keep seeing her and take it one day at a time. She hasn't disappeared on you so I'm not sure why you're so anxious about everything. Do you just want her to say that she's your girlfriend?

I quess she wan'ts to be single and stuff. she probably doesn't want a relationship with me.. yet? or something. I don't know. I don't want her to say that shes my girlfriend. I just want her to tell me how she feels.

Quote Originally Posted by christina:) View Post
    have you seen her since then or you're just texting ?
    Just texting. she doesn't have much free time during the week.(hobbies etc) and weekends we are hanging out with different peapole. but today she might come at my house cause we are having parties at my place.

THANK YOU for responding. I seriously appreciate it so much!

Hi bro,

I feel your situation.. It's confusing

But let me tell you though you're gonna be ok, she just needs time to see if you're the real deal or just like her recent ex.

So just be you, that's why she liked you in the first place, and she'll start the conversation when she's ready.. In the mean time, do show her that you're the real deal though.. and give her the space and time she needs..

It's better for her to want something herself, than you pushing it on her, you know what I'm saying.

Good luck,

The 6 word sentence
    Knowledge is NOT power; The APPLICATION of knowledge is power.

Quote Originally Posted by 6wordsentence View Post
    Hi bro,

I feel your situation.. It's confusing

But let me tell you though you're gonna be ok, she just needs time to see if you're the real deal or just like her recent ex.

So just be you, that's why she liked you in the first place, and she'll start the conversation when she's ready.. In the mean time, do show her that you're the real deal though.. and give her the space and time she needs..

It's better for her to want something herself, than you pushing it on her, you know what I'm saying.

Good luck,

The 6 word sentence
    Hey! and thanks of comment!

This is what I basically wanted to hear xD I kinda know that shes not somehow ready yet. and still wants to be free after her last relationship. But im just afraid that she will find someone else.. I'm so jealous!

But yeh, theres basically no way I could modify her mind. so I just need to wait till shes ready.. She knows that she won't never find anyone like me. We are made for eachother, and she knows that!

I quess that her ex hurted her somehow. she asked me once would I ever hurt her. and I said that I would not EVER hurt her in any way. and I was almost able to see the tears on her eyes when he hugged me after that.

Quote Originally Posted by Dan277 View Post
    It could work out for you with her. Good luck!
    I know right! And she knows it aswell... dunno why shes like that now.
    Thanks anyways!