+ Follow This Topic

Thread: best course of action

best course of action

i feel sheepish asking this at my age....but when asking a girl from one of my classes out (im in university) - what is the best way?

I'm considering trying to ask her right after class...but I always have to jet to work immediately afterwards..so that leaves me short on time, or could I slip her a note during the lecture?

I'm not so afraid of the answer (as long as she's single, I think she'll say yes) - but I am wondering about how I can parlay a short conversation into "wanna go for coffee". I only ever see her at this one class.

Just wondering for those on the board, is slipping a note to juvenile? Or do I just blurt out the question right after the lecture? (The last couple classes we started chatting and walke out together...but always talking about the lecture...never enough time to get into personal stuff)

Well, when you do have free time, start talking to her. Show her your interest in her. Slipping notes isn't juvenile, it's being polite to the teacher and isn't interrupting him or being rude by talking while he is. Don't just be like "Want to go out with me,' either. I hate when guys think cause they talk to a girl for 10 minutes, she will just go out with him. You are NOT playing Playboy Mansion PEOPLE!! Learn a little about her. Ask her if she wants to go out sometime when you both are free. Go for some coffee, maybe a movie, maybe dinner. Depends on what you both want to do.

hey man, there was this tip i gave someone, picking a girl at a club!! it will work with her, u might have to change it a bit!! first thing, u have to get her to notice u!! remember eye contact, not stare at the boobies!! well just keep reading the other posts as well, i'm just 2 lazy to write the same tips over and over again!! all the best dude!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!