Written by: stillloveU

Do peoples have the similar love in their life? Does God let peoples chose
the one they love? Many times in my life, I was lonely and have no hope. Because all
the things I have did for is no used. I feel like I’m lost into another world and I
couldn’t find a way out. But one day I had found the road I want to follow and face
on. Even many things going to block my way, I still want to continue and find out
what is going to happen at the end. This is my dream. My dream was just begin. Not
even in the middle of the road. I still hold it tie with me, haven’t changing my
mind yet.

The one l love, why I can’t say it to her? I had fell in love with a beauty young
girl. I love her since the first time we met. All my love goes to show. She doesn’t
care like I care for her. She doesn’t care where I have been. I done everything I
could, so that I could be with her. Anywhere she is, I do devil things she need.
Babe you can’t see that my love what's meant to be. I pray and hope that one-day god
will let me have a chance to love her. I can’t wait until the day comes. I try to
get over with her many times, but seen like she always inside me. Many times I lost
my hope, but when I see her, she always be the first one I want to love in my life.
Even the first time we met, I know there will be many things happen to me because of
my dream. I always say to myself:

"You are the only one, the only one I need, and the only one I love. I need you,
need you to be by my side. You are the only one, the only one I love first, and love
you all my heart. Can I have a chance, a chance to love, and by your side? I
promise, I promise I will love you until the last breath. Please, please give me a
chance to love you. I know I know that I love you more than I can say. I know I know
you know I love you. But why, why you still didn’t give me a chance to love you.
It’s, it’s because I’m too ugly for you, and to be your side. I want, I want you to
know how much I love you, and how much pain I have been through for you? But still,
still didn’t give me your love. I need, I need your love to live. Without, without
your love, I can’t even live. I want I want you to know I love you."
I was so wrong. Always though I could be strong. When she left me. She took my heart
with away dare. I feel so along. I had been missing her so long. I just can wait
very long. Feeling lost and now along. She left me with a broken heart and let me
forgive my le self upon. I write my word into papers and hope one day, she will able
to read the words. My words never end and I will never quit my journey until my last
breath.