+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dating woman under 25

Dating woman under 25

When it comes to dating sites & the real world I know it’s all about creating and finding attraction. Than you find out how compatible the two of you are.

The problem I have had recently is I’m not finding mutual interest. The ones who are interested in me are the ones I’m just not into that much. I think I know what I’m worth but it really doesn’t feel like I’m getting much in return and I don’t ask for much, maybe I do? Sure everyone has their preferences but I’m not betting that I will find some model that’s got a rocking personality, although that’s not going to stop me from at least making an attempt.

I don’t care if you’re 300lbs or 100lbs, or that you are a few inches taller than me it doesn’t bother me. There is only one “race” of woman that 9.5x out of 10 I don’t find attractive. I won’t date a woman who smokes heavy, is an alcoholic or does any drug other than marijuana/hash and is in contact with the ex.

What I look for in a woman is someone that takes care of their health (some exercise and eats right majority of the time), has positive self esteem, wants children, reliable, has integrity, good morals, enjoys traveling & adventure and is either saving up/going or graduated from post-secondary school.

As for myself I’m not afraid of commitment or anything that would hold me back from finding anyone, just afraid of clowns and hardcore drugs. I don’t judge/disrespect people.

I wish I was older so I could get out of this shitty age bracket since majority of woman don’t date anyone who is a year or 2 younger and I’m way too mature for any of these young woman. Till than I probably don’t have much hope.

I really don’t think I have any deal breakers with personality and looks. Might be materialistically. Ill do my best with the negatives…
    - Not independent (living under parents roof while attending school)
    - I save money too much
    - Height to some people this matters a lot & I’m 5ft10
    - Very Picky Eater
    - I dislike doing dishes
    - Can’t cook for shit (I’m learning)
    - Don’t know how to iron
    - Don’t go to clubs
    - Can’t dance
    - I can swear like a sailor
    - Don’t listen to screamo music
    - I take life too seriously? I think this really depends on the person

Positives…
    -Only has sex while in relationships
    -Committed, Integrity, Honorable, Respectful, Reliable
    -Good morals, Good manners, Chivalry, Confident
    -Gentleman but not a doormat I stand up for myself
    -Understanding, Straight forward, Self control, Honest
    -Laid back, Easy going, Down to earth, Optimistic-Realist
    -Ambitious, Humorous, Can hold a conversation
    -Can talk a bout anything, Good listener, Patient
    -Know what I want and where I’m heading in life
    -Easy to please, not high maintenance
    -Loves giving back/feet/leg rubs, Romantic
    -Appreciates simple affection (hugs, kiss, holding hands)
    -Straight Edge don’t smoke and only drink a few times a year
    -Know when to admit I am wrong
    -Believe that a healthy relationship involves being a team (yes I will do the dishes if you cooked dinner)
    -Seriously enjoys doing anything indoors or outdoors
    -Excellent credit score
    -Good looking, great smile, good hygiene, high self esteem
    -Started working out to gain more mass
    -Sense of fashion, have no problem spending money on quality goods
    -In the bedroom most of the time I put my needs before my woman and please the **** out of her
    -Don’t mind going to church even though I’m non-religious
    -Through out life I have valued to keep a great reputation

Since my last serious relationship I’m now in college, have a car, physically fitter and no longer let things slide more than once (call the bull shit on the spot kind of thing). So I really haven’t experienced if a woman would appreciate these traits.

Do majority of woman younger than 25 value these traits? Or do majority of them only value it when they are older?
    To a certain extent it feels like I'm wasting my time this young but I never have given up on anything in life and I shouldn't start now. I'm so patient... now I'm starting to crack.

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    How about you just date and see where it goes? It sounds as if you're trying to pick a wife from the start. It doesn't work that way. Let her learn to appreciate you, not value you for the list you are.

I agree with Ric. Why are you looking for a long-term commitment/wife now? Maybe when you meet someone you really like, your list of demands will be change. You never know until you get out there and start dating.

Also, you are in college. Why are you looking for dates online? Aren't there all sorts of groups and clubs and mixers and stuff like that at your school? Yes, a lot of people in your age bracket like to blow off some steam and have some fun. There is nothing wrong with that, but if you are not into that kind of thing, that's cool too. I am sure there are other people out there that are interested in the same things you are. You just have to open your eyes to where they might be.

Get involved. Volunteer. Girls are everywhere.

And don't be in such a rush to jump into marriage. Enjoy the journey.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    early 20's for women is a time we enjoy flirting, going out and having our share of fun. It's slim picking to find one who's in it long term. In my opinion.

Like the other 2 posters you sound nice, you also sound desperate to settle down. And that's scary.

You live with your parents but you want a woman who wants children, is reliable, etc, etc.

Cut the crap. If that's what you want become independent, start dating older women. Otherwise, enjoy your youth alongside ladies enjoying theirs. Plenty of time to think about kids, politics and other boring topics when you're out of school.

learn to be bad a little, you sound like the classic knight in shining armor no one wants yet scared to go out of the house. learn to have a few drinks at the bar and talk to the cutie next to you, get ya way farther then online cuz girl your age are not online, they are out enjoying it while they can. you sound like you need some hobbies and you dont list anything what ya do to attract women, only you dont do much it seem like sit at home with mom and dad.

got any friend ya can hang with that know someone single, ive meet lots of girls that way.

Oldskool is right in a way.

Young women are stupid. Unfathomably stupid. In order to attract them you must also be stupid. Or at least good at feigning it. They don't want someone literate or capable of stringing together a grammatically correct sentence. Holding a good job is practically a strike against you, as is devoting much focus on education and the future.

Learn local dialects. Spout idiot slang. Dress without taste or class. Drink. Tell idiot jokes. Watch idiot TV. Force yourself to stomach the extreme idiocy of clubs. Idiocy is the key to a young girl's heart. Lie to them and use them for sex. When you get older the smart ones will have grown out of that stage. OR start growing up fast and find yourself an older woman to hook up with now. Your call. It's very tough to find a quality girl at that age who can appreciate guy for being himself and not one of society's brainless little "nonconformist" conformists.
    Last edited by Jazzersize; 02-09-11 at 03:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    early 20's for women is a time we enjoy flirting, going out and having our share of fun. It's slim picking to find one who's in it long term. In my opinion.

you also sound desperate to settle down. And that's scary.
    Don't get me wrong I'm not going to rush into marriage or have kids prematurely and make a huge mistake. Since it can take up to 2 to 3 years for people to show their full selves I plan on waiting at least 5 years to settle down, in the mean time I have other goals in life like travelling the world.

The way I'm thinking/ going a bout this is I want to find a great woman now while there still around and just get it over with. This is foolish thinking I really shouldn't be thinking a bout this at 22, although I don't want to wind up like other people who wanted kids but it never happened for them.

I really should take things as they come and if things don't work out than oh well. I'm sure I will find a great woman someday but right now that shouldn't be a worry. I have other things that are important like finishing school, getting a career and living on my own.

Thanks everyone for opening up my eyes to this.

menotite girls settle down at 16.....join the revolution. you even get to drive a big ass truck! yee haw if ya can deal with jean skirts, never seeing her hair and white sketchers...besides that they nice people!

You simply overthink it. Your first post pretty much said "I'm insecure about who I am but I have all these good things to offer, would I be accepted?"

Just get out there and do it! And your height isn't a concern, I'm 5'6 and have always found people to date, under 25 or not.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

yeah man, if your atleast half good looking and can make a girl smile or laugh thats all ya need, they wont care if ya shorter then them or not, they will think its fun to have their way with the little guy lol. i think you need some type of personal growth, women dont care to see a mans list of qualities, they will figure them out rather quickly regaurdless of what you say.

Yeah that's true for most woman but woman that are 5'8 or taller don't like the short height difference if they are into wearing heels haha. That's why I questioned my height but any ways it doesn't matter if there concerned about a few inches in height they are not for me and I move on to the next woman since they are like buses & there's a new one coming every 15 minutes.

For my age in terms of personal growth I'm lagging behind most people and have come a long ways in the past few years but I definitely have room to grow that's for sure.

You got that right son, all my past relationships have lasted for years so I can make girls smile & laugh. Just a matter of learning from my mistakes and what I had done wrong.

I don't have any problems approaching woman so I don't think I'm insecure I just tell it like it is. My biggest problem I have is I'm very analytical and over think shit way to ****ing much and I always feel the need to explain everything in "minute" detail lmao.

Looks like my thread has been answered, thanks everyone and have a good one take it easy.

id love to be 5'10" o, 5'6" your hight is no issue. go have fun.

There are a lot of people who give bad advice on this forum when it comes to commitment. Most just aren't interested in that kind of thing, they think there is something wrong with you if you don't want to sleep around and party at a certain age.

No, there isn't anything wrong with it. You just need to find girls who share similar values as you do.