+ Follow This Topic

Thread: An Introduction About Myself...

An Introduction About Myself...

Hello there! My name is Stephanie, I'm 21 years old and I'm from Indianapolis, Indiana. I was born in Detroit Michigan, and lived in MI until I was 18 years old, then my mom and I moved here to Indianapolis to be closer to my Nouna (Greek for godmother. It's also my mother's sister.). I'm Greek and Polish with very little Irish in me as well. I'm big into music, I love to sing and I also play acoustic guitar. I have a 12 string, but my first guitar was a 6 string I had at 16. Unfortunately it broke when I was 18, and up until my 21st birthday I had to go without playing because we couldn't afford for me to get a new guitar, but mom and her fiance got me the 12 string. I've had my fair share of issues, troubles and problems but in addition to mine, I've also had my friends constantly coming to me with their problems and I always have been the type of person that will set her own issues aside to help someone else with theirs. I am more than willing to set my own issues aside to help someone else, no matter how well I know them... so if there is any time anyone feels they need someone to talk to, don't hesitate to drop me a line and see if I can help you somehow. I feel like being part of the group on this forum will help me make some pretty good friends as well as get a lot of good advice on things that I may not know much about. I've been through a lot myself, so I know a little bit, but believe me when I say that I am one hundred percent sure that I do NOT know everything, nor will I ever say that I know everything. I'm not perfect, I've made mistakes in the past, but who hasn't? We live and we learn. (: Anyway, I'm generally a positive person, but I do have my days where everything is a complete disaster. But! Those don't happen too often. Wellllllppppp I'm gonna go ahead and wrap this up. If there's anything y'all wanna know, please don't hesitate to ask. I don't mind answering questions. (:

Welcome to the forum.
    If you carry old bricks from your past relationship to your new one,
    you will build the same house that fell apart before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Thank you Benni. (: I hope to become a very useful part of the group. (:
    "And there ain't nothing like a memory, when it's coming on strong like a hurricane. How can love like that just up and walk away? Killing me baby, got me pouring up another drink. Bourbon's hitting me hard like a freight train, with my back against the wall or on my knees,
    When the worst of your memory gets the best of me." </3