+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boyfriend gets mad at me for working

Fortunately I know someone that works in the local police department and I have called them about him. I gave them his name and his address. They will be dispatching someone in the local police department where he lives to pay him a visit. It's time for his creepy possessive ways to stop. Looking me up on Facebook after I have dumped him and told him to leave me alone is more than creepy, it is stalking.

Update.

The guy was arrested for trespassing on my property. This is even after the cops paid him a visit. This guy is a piece of work.

He sounds like a total nutter. Well done for getting rid off him and for being so proactive in keeping him away from you after that.Not a lot of women have the strength to do that in similar situations. You should be very proud of yourself!

Jeesh this guy is f.u.b.a.r, be proud and stay strong i say, well done you
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Get a restraining order...or maybe you did that already. If not, DO IT! Make it for ANY type of contact...cover your home, your job, your email, phone, whatever you can. This dude sounds like he deserves it.

Wow, great job, inquiringminds! I rarely see a poster follow through on all these important steps in ending a bad relationship. You sound like a confident person who knows her self worth.

Will these people just back off. His sister paid me a visit yesterday and was telling me that he has been so depressed since I dumped him. Now I don't have a problem with his sister as she and I got along well, but it is obvious that he put her up to come visit me just to see if there was any chance of reconciliation. I simply told her that I cannot under any circumstances give him another chance after the way he treated me. No amount of sad puppy dog eyes or apologies or promises to change will change my mind. She even told me herself that she didn't blame me for ending things because she told him countless times that he is going to end up losing me for good. I just let her know that it is over and done and I won't go backwards. He had his chance and he blew it and I am not going to talk about that relationship anymore.

The i love you may sound like he means it but his other actions and demands are saying he doesnt.

Quote Originally Posted by reetmmy View Post
    The i love you may sound like he means it but his other actions and demands are saying he doesnt.
    Yeah he loves me so much and wants to change so bad that he went to Facebook and maligned my character and made derogatory and vicious statements about me. Those posts were within the past week. His profile is public, but I have him blocked. But some of my friends and family are reporting all of his comments because what he is doing is against facebook terms of service. They have informed me that all of the bad comments naming and shaming me have been deleted and that he stands a good chance of having his account disabled. One person on his friend list even went so far as to say she would find me and kick my butt. The girl doesn't even know me. He is trying to save face by making me out to look bad.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123