+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gribble

Gribble

I made this account when I first came here just to post a couple of stupid nothings.

First: I'm not sticking around. I'm bored, in a coffee house, and I have about three hours to kill. So here I am. And here I won't be very soon.

Second: What's up? How's life? Who else got knocked up and/or hitched? That seemed to be the trend before I left.

Third: My favorite topic: Me.

Despite telling myself I would never bother with the pursuit of money I've decided to get involved in the Shanghai Stock Exchange. Yeah, I probably will get shanghaied, but even Buffett agrees this century belongs to the Chinese. Let their emerging markets fund my travels.

Speaking of travels, I spent the summer on the saddle of my new and beloved motorcycle.

Rode her from DC to Vancouver to Tijuana and back through floods, snow, deserts, heat waves, sandstorms and hale, and not one complaint the whole way. All it takes is a touch and a twist to get my sweet baby's motor hot and revving. I think I'm in love.

Oh, Miso? I saw your beloved New Mexico. Beautiful. Hot, dry and desolate, but beautiful. Course the whole of the Southwest looked the same to my ignorant eyes and it got old after a thousand miles or so.

Speaking of love, nothing's changed. Still mistreating the lady-folk. I'm more of a misogynist. I can't tolerate weakness, and owning a vagina is no longer an excuse by my book. **** your nails, **** your hair, **** your dresses. Toughen up. I'll marry the one who can ride with me up and down a continent through whatever shit nature throws at us without complaint--like my sweet darlin' Beamer. Until I meet that woman I'm going to use the weak and cowardly girls for my pleasure.

There's more going on in my life, but this post is already a tl;dr. So tell me about you. I'm not scouring these forums to find out about my favorites. Too ****ing lazy and not enough time.
    Last edited by Jazzersize; 02-09-11 at 12:23 AM.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Gribble! I should have known.... you can spell!

Miss your posts, darling. I hate you for dumping us all off your facebook, though.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I hate Facebook. For me it's just a tool to get laid. So's my bike, but unlike Facebook my bike is actually fun and worth my time.

You aren't missing anything. A smattering of bullshit posts to upkeep whatever bullshit image I'm trying to pawn off on the next gullible brainless vadge. I don't count anyone on my Facebook a friend, so be glad.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Jeezus, Gribble! I just realized you were in my neck of the woods! (Well, sort of.)

Are you no longer working at the hotel? Or were you just on vacation? Did you stay in hotels/motels along the way? Or camp out? That looks like a lot of fun. That's a beautiful motorcycle.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hey grib, good to see you back even if it is just for a short while.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

I work with physically handicapped students these days. How the **** that happened I don't know, but the pay is enough for my modest 9-5 working lifestyle, and I have my summers off to blow whatever savings I accrue. Wasteful? Only to an automaton. We'll see whose life was really wasted in another 40 years or so. The guy who spent his summers motorcycling across every continent in the world, who sailed every ocean, climbed every major mountain--and whatever other obscenely awesome goal I can set before myself. Or the guy who saved up his money, shot a load in some ugly cunt, and whelped a bunch of snot-nosed brats who are waiting eagerly for him to draw his last breath so they can get their filthy hands on that money.

I rode through most people's neck of the woods. Mostly I camped. Snuck into national parks, trailer parks, etc. Didn't pay a dime. Except Tijuana and Las Vegas. I got hotels there, but we're talking suites for $25 a night. Crashed in a few people's houses. College towns were the best, though. You ride in on a motorcycle from thousands of miles away and you're the ****ing life of the party. Biker bars came second. I don't wear leathers, my hair isn't long and shaggy, and I don't have tats. So as you can imagine the typical Harley fart sees me and sneers. I'd sit down next to some funky character and we'd start swapping tales. He'd tell me how he'd driven five hundred miles and he had another five hundred to go. I'd tell him how I'd driven 5,000 with at least another 5,000 ahead of me. Next thing I know I'm drinking all the free shots and beer I can handle. Few nights I actually set up camp right outside the damn bars. And the people I met. Wow. Not everyone's a boring shit, I can tell you that. There are individuals out there. Few. Very few. But they do exist.

I corrupted the youth, literally sped 30mph over the speed limit all the way from San Diego to Maryland, I broke every law I could get away with, I drank, I swore, I partied and I ****ed. People tell me to grow up. I'll have plenty of time for growing up when I'm too old and crippled up to do anything else. Life is an experience. It's over in an instant, and all the money and success in the world don't mean a goddamn thing if you can't look back on a life well-lived.

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!" - Hunter S. Thompson
    Last edited by Jazzersize; 02-09-11 at 12:59 AM.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    lol whaddup Gribmeister

Ballin'. You?

Not ballin' you, though.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You came to Vancouver and didn't message Blue or I? Grrrr.... you are almost no longer my favourite poster.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzersize View Post
    Rode her from DC to Vancouver to Tijuana and back through floods, snow, deserts, heat waves, sandstorms and hale, and not one complaint the whole way. All it takes is a touch and a twist to get my sweet baby's motor hot and revving. I think I'm in love.

Oh, Miso? I saw your beloved New Mexico. Beautiful. Hot, dry and desolate, but beautiful. Course the whole of the Southwest looked the same to my ignorant eyes and it got old after a thousand miles or so.

Speaking of love, nothing's changed. Still mistreating the lady-folk. I'm more of a misogynist. I can't tolerate weakness, and owning a vagina is no longer an excuse by my book. **** your nails, **** your hair, **** your dresses. Toughen up. I'll marry the one who can ride with me up and down a continent through whatever shit nature throws at us without complaint--like my sweet darlin' Beamer. Until I meet that woman I'm going to use the weak and cowardly girls for my pleasure.

There's more going on in my life, but this post is already a tl;dr. So tell me about you. I'm not scouring these forums to find out about my favorites. Too ****ing lazy and not enough time.
    Hmmm. Sounds like something I read from a cheesy pulp fiction.

Most of what you write reads like something from a third grade book report.

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzersize View Post
    Most of what you write reads like something from a third grade book report.
    Oh? In what way?

gerbil!!! you came through nm and you didn't visit wtf!!!!!

this summer was bad for drought and heat.

so happy to see you!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Fag​​​​​​​​​.

Quote Originally Posted by doppelmakemelol View Post
    Fag​​​​​​​​​.
    Still dreaming I see.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast