+ Follow This Topic

Thread: kissed my ex gf

kissed my ex gf

the ex and i broke up about a almost 2 months ago.she started dating somebody else, like a couple weeks after our break up.so about a couple weeks ago we stopped arguing with eachother and met up with eachother a couple times,but anyways yesterday thier were some flirting and i attempted to kiss her,at first she said no but i did it any way and she went with it so we started making out.she still is with this other guy and he dosent know we seen eachother. do u think shes gonna try and come back to me? what should i do?

If her feelings are so shallow and she was able to move on only a couple of weeks after you broke up then I wouldn't bother. Is she still with the other guy? Just because you kissed, it doesn't mean that she is going to leave him to be with you. It was probably a spur of the moment thing and if she is not into you anymore, then this won't mean anything to her.Has she contacted you at all ever since you kissed?

Why did you break up?

Exactly--just because you kissed (and forced your kiss on her) doesn't mean she's going to come running back. Were you guys drinking at the time? If so, she might just attribute it to the alcohol.

If you want to know how she really feels about it, you need to ask

We broke up because she said I neglected her by not listening to what she says.
    Her new bf is being over protective and tells her not to see or contact me.

No alcohol. I picked her up from work and I brought her food.
    I tell her I know theirs still feelings for me and she agreed.and she says that maybe later will be back but not anytime soon.

And she knows I'm talking to someone else but when we see eachother you could feel some type of good vibes towards eachother

This is a classic case of her having already moved on but she is also keeping you around in case things don't work out with her new man, so that she will have someone to fall back on. Time to move on.

if what you said is accurate, then she still loves you but the question is, do you love her and how much? if yes and very much, then yes you can have her back but perhaps you may have to listen more this time!
    Say to every katy you know, any katy, i love her great, and, great love remains great despite all else..

(SOME) Girls are stupid at that age......she doesn't know what the hell she really wants.....it seems like she will never get what she wants from just one guy....ditch her sorry attention whore ass.