+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it normal that my GF is more horny during her time of the month?

Is it normal that my GF is more horny during her time of the month?

As the title says really. When we're together we are active on the psyical side, with a lot of comments/jokes and performing the activity daily if we get chance. But not even a day into her 'time of the month' and she seems to go crazy for it. She talks about it non-stop, constantly all ove me, even in public.
    It could be that I just percieve it this way because we can't do the activity, so just wondered, in general, if all womens sex drives get higher in their 'time of the month'.

Yes, that is usually the case!

Haha, wow. =p Is there anything I can do for her during this time? I'd rather not be selfish. there's got to be something I can do for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles View Post
    Haha, wow. =p Is there anything I can do for her during this time? I'd rather not be selfish. there's got to be something I can do for her.
    You need to come to an online relationship site to find out the answer to that question?

Sure, there is but it depends on whether the idea of doing sexual stuff with her when she has got her period grosses you out or not. The same goes for her. Although girls do feel really horny during that time of the month, some of them like to engage in sexual activity while others don't. You would need to talk about it with her and find out what she would be comfortable with. You could even have sex if you both feel comfortable with it.If sex is out of the question, then if she is using tampons you can still play with her without getting your hands dirty! ;-)

Or she may be happy enough just by making you happy.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Andariel View Post
    If sex is out of the question, then if she is using tampons you can still play with her without getting your hands dirty! ;-)

...or your mouth. Of course, it wouldn't be dirty if she just showered and is wearing a new tampon.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yeah, it is all due to hormones.
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

tremolo Guest
    If you're not grossed out by the idea of period sex (which isn't so bad with a condom, followed by a shower), that is the very best thing you can do for her. Just have sex with her until you simply can't anymore.

Does she only get horny on her period, or during ovulation too? For me, there is not one but two weeks out of the month where I am insatiably horny.

It's not abnormal but it certainly doesn't happen to everyone. You can have sex during that time but it will likely cause contractions that push out a whole lot more blood. The same goes for anything that might cause orgasm not just actual sex. Must account for that or else depending on how her cycle goes your bed could end up looking like you murdered someone. Personally I avoid sex during my period because the increase in contractions is painful and it pushes out so much blood at once that I get dizzy. There are days during my period I can fill a heavy tampon and pad in about 30mins so combining a whole day's worth of blood in to about 15mins is not a good thing. Some women prefer it because their period ends sooner with less bleeding while they are out doing other activities but that's generally the ones who bleed very lightly without painful contractions.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by kageri View Post
    It's not abnormal but it certainly doesn't happen to everyone. You can have sex during that time but it will likely cause contractions that push out a whole lot more blood.
    The amount you are going to lose is the amount you are going to lose. You might just lose it FASTER if you have an orgasm.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

In me experience women definitely do not like doing it during that time but they do act like they want it so you do not feel disgusted by her period and cheat on her , my advise is suck it up and say you are not freaked out about what shes doing and you still love her.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Laren View Post
    In me experience women definitely do not like doing it during that time but they do act like they want it so you do not feel disgusted by her period and cheat on her
    You haven't had much experience, have you?

I get very painful menstruations so that kind of kills sexual desire. I've never had sex during my period also because of this reason, and the idea doesn't actually tempt me much. But if I take painkillers, or if the pain isn't as strong as it usually is (assuming of course hormones are doing their part), I do like to give pleasure to my partner, and don't really need (nor want) anything "in return" in order to fulfill my desire.

Laren, that's just absurd .

sadie_genie Guest
    I find that I am horny a week or two before my period starts.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast