+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sex can it be to easy

sex can it be to easy

Ok guys. let's here your theory on this, but be serious. what do you think of a girl who always puts out and never refuses. Would you consider yourself "lucky" or would it be to easy.

Some people just like to have sex a lot and some in moderation. How do you rate sex personally? I mean this as a general ask youself what type of person are you question. For me I say lucky because the girl wouldn't be holding this thing called sex as a tool to try and control me *laugh*.

I personally would never do a girl that was open freely. That's just gross. I want some competition and I want to be giving a hard time before I do it with a girl. It makes the sex better knowing that she finally trusts you and wants to do it, rather then just using you.

depends whether you mean, she loves sex and "puts out" all the time for her boyfriend, or she does every guy that walks by. the first is good, the second is skanky mcnasty.
    my opinion is better than yours.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Would depend on the day for me.

I personally wouldn't care. I tend to see how good of a time I'm having otherwise. The sex thing I don't think would really affect me (unless I'm getting signs that she'll NEVER put out, which unfortunately has been the case with the last six girls that I was somewhat interested in)

So I guess if I liked the girl in all other respects, finding out that she likes sex isn't going to put me off from her. On the otherhand, I'll probably say, "Wow. She's awesome AND I get to have sex tonight. Kick ass."

Well how u would one answer if the question was pointing out a guy rather than a girl?? I mean i just thought bout it and well asked a coupla people, well its funny bout the response i got!! plus if we just were put ourselves in that mode....well ya get the picture right!! i mean its ok for us guys to sleep with whoever...but if a girl does it...then she's labelled with words rhyming with witch and bore!! sex for thought eh??
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

if your in a relationship and you tell the guy no when he wants to have sex than he thinks your controlling him, but if your willing to have sex everytime he wants it then your considered easy. there's just no right way to do it.. too many double standards

Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    if your in a relationship and you tell the guy no when he wants to have sex than he thinks your controlling him, but if your willing to have sex everytime he wants it then your considered easy. there's just no right way to do it.. too many double standards
    I disagree with both parts of this conclusion.

If a girl says no, then maybe she's just not in the mood. I can understand that. If she says no ALL THE TIME or literally starts using sex as a 'reward' for getting her way (meaning the classic, "If you do _____ for me I'll make it WELL worth your while . . . ") then I'd be pissed and start to seriously consider leaving the relationship.

If she says yes all the time in a relationship, I wouldn't consider her easy. I'd consider her someone that enjoys sex. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Alexi

I feel that guys use sex as a tool more than girls do. for example I have been told many times that if I don't give him enough sex, he will find it somewhere else.

Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahaha!! I can't help but laugh at stuff like this!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by chelsee
    I feel that guys use sex as a tool more than girls do. for example I have been told many times that if I don't give him enough sex, he will find it somewhere else.
    And based off my experience I feel just the opposite. Hmm....

King Zarathu Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Laguna
    I personally would never do a girl that was open freely. That's just gross. I want some competition and I want to be giving a hard time before I do it with a girl. It makes the sex better knowing that she finally trusts you and wants to do it, rather then just using you.
    What about that one girl u ****ed in the 1st two weeks?

that wasn't an insult.. but.. i'm just wonderin

my philosophy is that if you want a one night stand or sex with no strings then you have to hook up with someone who wants that too. but if you're looking for a long term thing or if you know someone and you really like them and want to make a commitment with them then you're likely to go after somebody who isn't so fast, you know? i think it's all about going after whatever you're looking for. u think?

We had a strong chemisty between us. And she wasn't a slut, she is very serious about her sexuality and would not freely do anyone. She needs complete trust and love in someone. She has still only had sex with her first love and me so far... she is a very confident person

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast