+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ive finally done it

Ok guys I feel like crap.. Maybe he was right all along, maybe I can't do better!! Why do I miss him so much, why do I want him back so much, when that's all he did was make me feel bad!! I know that when he was in his good moods I felt so happy... I'm just crying all the time, I feel like he doesn't care... Should I just find someone new to get over him... I just love him, and I could really do with a hug right now... I haven't contacted him back at all, but I feel like I can't be strong any more... I really feel like a needy b!tch already ;(

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't think he's right. These things take time to get over. But, just for the sake of argument lets say he IS right: you don't find anyone else.

Wouldn't you rather have noone than someone who is a jerk and treats you poorly? I know I would.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

really good point... I know deep down that I don't want to be treated like this... Maybe it's because everyone feeds me his information... I've told them not to but it's constantly reminding me of him.... Maybe I jut feel low tonight... I hate to come on here , I feel like I'm really needy but I'm just so confused... I really am dying inside at the moment.... I should look back at the way he treats me but instead I can't help but remembering about when he was amazing to me at the start of the relationship.

Stop thinking of the good times. Hes a damn jerk. Make a list of everything shitty hes done to you and read it when you feel like he's right. He was the loser in the relationship. He will never find happiness treating women the way he's done, so in the end, you'll have the last laugh.

Right now is the most painful part of a breakup and youre at your most vulnerable. It requires you to be strong. You cant speak to him. Block his email, boot him from facebook, throw away anything he's gave you, and enjoy doing it! He's trying to get into your head and you cant let him. Tell yourself why you're better without him and that you're smart and can do whatever the hell you want.

And dont be ashamed at coming to this forum, thats what we're here for and every single one of us went through some sort of heartache to be here

Star! Don't EVER feel needy! Thats what this place is for :-) We are all here to help so please keep coming back. It hurts because it's new. That's ALL it is, I know from experience. Keep strong! You deserve someone who deserves YOU! :-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12