+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I don't feel he really dedicates his time to me...

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Have you checked out Deus ex?
    I remember playing the original game when l was at university.

In fact, all l seem to remember about university is eating really badly, drinking too much, sleeping too much during the day (and not enough at night), getting laid with skanky girls, and playing computer games ...

The studying part l don't remember so much.
    -... --- --- -... .. . ...

I wouldn't say I'm grounding him, I'm just saying because of our change of relationship, going from a "normal" to a "long distance one" any plan is a plan and to me, what ever plan it is, it counts and is just as significant like going to the beach or cinema would be, and he decided to "cancel at me"
    Which wouldn't be a horrible thing if it only happened ocassionally. Sometimes something fabulous comes up and a partner will cancel. You'll likely do it yourself if you have a real life thing you want to do. IMO It should only be a problem if he does is ALL the time or OFTEN. Then, as I said it's time to discuss priorities and if the relationship is worth trying to hold together through the distance.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12