+ Follow This Topic

Thread: -:-lOv3 aT fUrSt sIgHt-:-

-:-lOv3 aT fUrSt sIgHt-:-

this is a story about a young ladee named hlee..who fell in love at the age 17 with a young man named pao...

heres how it all started.....

it was one simple summer day..july 4th...the first day of the hmong soccer tournament..she was an innocent young gurl that happened to be there with no date..she stood side by side to her best friend, sheng, when pao first sighted her..as he walks up to them he give a cute smile and simply says..hi ladee's..he couldn't believe it..she looked even more beautiful then she did further away.."hi.."said hlee.."do we know you.."said sheng. "umm..i dont think so..."replied pao.."can your names...""oh..umm..i'm hlee..this is my friend...sheng..""nice names.."he relpied.."you ladee's mind if i get your numbers"..hlee and sheng didn't think anything was wrong with giving out a number so they both gave him there numbers...and from that day on hlee and pao began talking to eachother...and simply grew more then just friends...

one day...when pao got off work he called hlee...he asked if he could come over..hlee simply relpied with a yes...when he was over..he asked her three questions...his first question was..."how do you feel about the relationship that we have here??""our friendship will never come to an end..."she replied...then pao began to ask his second question..."what do u think of me??""i think of you a a sweet caring man...one that any gurl would want...and a very good friend.."she replied...pao couldn't hold it in anymore..he was in love with the girl beside him...he wants to tell her how he feels...but he just cant put it in words to express his true feelings for her...he paused..."wuts wrong...why you look so down all of a sudden..."hlee asked...as she placed her hand on his shoulder he lifts up his head and asked his third question..."what if i told you my heart has been longing for yours since the day we first met...would you look into my eyes and tell me you feel the same way or turn away without a word??"she paused for quite a while...then he stood up.."i understand...a guy like me doen't deserve the kind of girl like you.."as he begins to walk towards the door hlee stood up and grabbed his hand..."wait.."she said half crying.."dont go..i've been waiting for your words all this time..."as tears ran down her cheeks..pao turned..when he saw her cry..he pulled her towards him and wiped off her tears..as he pulls her closer into his arms he slightly whispers in her ear.."will you be my girl.."and hlee answered him with a simple answer..
    "yes"...

Two years later...
    there still together...never had a fight...only simple arguments that was solved with a simple "im sorry"...never left eachothers sides...and was always there in times that one was needed...then one day...hlee called pao..told him it was urgent that he needs to be here nomatter what...he came rite away...when he arrived...she told him that her parents want her to go to college...in his heart he couldn't let her part from him...but he knew that, that was what her and her parents wanted...and nomatter wut there love is strong enough to keep them together...as the day came by...hlee asked pao to meet her at the airport for one last time...and so he went..he met her...his only words he could say to her was..."baby..i love you...come back soon..i'll be waiting..""i will..it's not for something bad..its for our future...and for as long as i live i will always be yours.."hlee said...when her plane was called..he held her for one last time...not wanting to let go...and kissed her lips for one last time...not wanting to stop...time was fading by the second...he let go of her and said.."kuv hlub koj"..pao watched as the plane flew acrossed his head...and left home with the love of his life miles away....

they kept in touch..she would always call him everytime he got off work so that he wouldn't miss her so much...and he would go see her once every year since he wasn't able to get off work that much...

Five Years Later
    Hlee called home..she was at the airport...and she need a ride home...no one was available...everyone had there things to do...so she called up pao...he was so happy...he was already ready for this day...he planned th ask her hand in marriage...and hoping that they would be together...for eternity...with his lack of excitment...he wasn't looking out for traffic...hhe wasn't looking out for speed limits...or red lights...the thoughts of him and hlee running through his head not making him concentrate on what he was doing...and before he knew it...he was placed in a bed...hearing sirens over and over again...and when he realized he was injured and in the hospital..the only words he could say was.."hlee..im on my way...wait for me...i love you"...meanwhile...hlee was standing at the front entrance...waiting for pao not knowing what happened...hours later...she gave up her patience and left in a taxi...when she got home...she was so happy to see her family that her anger cooled off about pao not showing up...she thought that since he didn't show up and didn't call...that he probably found someone new...so she didn't call him...

pao recovered from pnekoma two weeks after the car accident...but he wasn't the same...he couldn't see...he had lost his vision...and now he was afraid to show up at the home of the woman he loves cause he feared the hlee didn't feel the same for him...this fear led him to rent his own apartment and live off by himself...only his family knew about all this tradgity...and so he made them promise that if hlee ever calls they would not tell where he is...and so the did...hlee was still mad about pao not being there at the airport...she never found out about wut had happened...and she was disappointed for not hearing a single call for so long...so she decided to not wait anymore..and moved on...she found a new man and everything else a new life can be started out with...when pao found out that she has moved on he simply thought that she was happy and so he didn't bother her...a year went by with a blink of the eye...her birthday came up...when she was celebrating it with her boyfriend and family...the door bell rung...it was a delivery person...a dozen of roses...from a secret admire...hlee didn't know who it was...or who it could've been...when pao and hlees anniversery came up pao sent another dozen and along with a card that said.."of all my life...i finally found my first and true love...but because of my foolishness...my love has slipted away...into the hands of another man...please let this card thell you that i'm still here...waiting...for you..and only you.."hlee closed it and now she began to wonder who it possibly could be....

Months later...pao's docter told him...that there is a cure for him..to get his vision back...and his old life...everything back with one operation...he went through the whole operation...and it was a sucess...he can see again...the world has never been so beautiful...he wanted to go see hlee...nothing stopped him...so he did go see her...when he stepped on the front door step and rung the bell he began to think if he was doing the right thing or not...hlee opened the door..."hi"..she said..clueless about who this handsome man was..."may i come in.."pao asked...she led him in, got them drinks and the sat down begining to talk...he handed her a dozen of roses...and so she asked.."umm...don't take this wrong but who are you??"and with a simple smile on his adorable face he replied.."its been almost 7 years..and your even more beautiful then before"...hlee was clueless...he softly touched he hands.."your still the same..but i know your heart belongs to another."he said..and with those words..she realized who he was..."pao.."she cryed...he laughed with a smile and said.."you remember"...hlee began to cry..."don't cry..you have a man...you dont need to waiste your tears on an unwanted person like me."he said."you didn't come..you never called..why??"hlee replied..."i did come...but what happened ish a long story..."pao answered..her glowing eyes filled with tears made pao feel that he had to leave before eveything is a mess...and so he told her that he would come again some other time...

Days after...hlee called his house..his sister picked up...hlee began asking her some questions about pao...since pao's sister didn't know it was hlee she told her about the planned ingagment surprise, the car accident and how he went blind for a whole year...and how he love the girl that he was with and why he moved to live in an apartment to get away from the fears of letting his girl see the way he looked...after hearing all this...she burst out in tears..non-stop crying for several days...feeling stupityness and cruel...an month went by..she felt she needed time so she left her boyfriend..and told him that all she need at this time was a friend...

As months went by...and the soccer tournament was just around the corner...she didn't want to go...but sheng forced her to go...and so she went...memories flashed back...to times when he was there with her...where they first met...and how they fell in love...not looking where she was going she bumped into someone...when she looked up to see who the person was...she was shocked...it was pao...and when she turned around...she realized that she was standing with pao on the same spot they first met...tears scrolled down her eyes...he stepped up to her and said..."its been exactly 7 years...we meet here again...and this time your as beautiful as ever.."hlee smiled and said.."it's hard to believe...but i'm glad to see you.."they both went and sat down under the shade...she turned and faced him...she was silent for a while..then she said.."im sorry..i didn't know...""it's ok...its all my fault..i should've been more careful.."said pao...hlee leaned foward and gave hima kiss ont he cheek...as she was begining to move back he pulled her closer and gave her a kiss of a lifetime...then he asked her..."i know its been a while since we've been together...but i just want you to know that i've always loved you...mah heart has never part from where you left it...it just grew more and more...so..if i ask your hand in marriage..what would my answer be??"she smiles and said.."i love you....ish that what you wanted to hear.."pao smiled and pulled her close into his arms.

a year has passed..pao and hlee got married...and forever they lived happily...

*+*...wHeN tHeRe iSh a lOv3 tHatz pUr3 aNd tRu3..fAt3 wIlL fInD a wAy fOr iT tO sTay aLiV3...*+*

-by sHoRt3e xYoOj

A very romantic and touching story which touched my heart..
    We all should look out for the finer things in life~