+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Still Love You Only

Still Love You Only

Written by: Tus neeg hlub Koj

Hello peoples, during reading my story, please think inside your heart. Had
    you ever love someone and you are shy to let him/her know that you love him/her.
    Even thought he/she always on your side or you two are very good friends. Thank you
    for been read my story, even thought it’s boring but to those who cares......send me
    comments too....ok….I don’t mind. Feel free to send me your comments…………

Do peoples have the similar love in their life? Does God let peoples chose the one
    they love? Can you see my love? Do I found the love I wants?

Here my story. Hope you enjoy it.

Many times in my life, I was lonely and have no hope. Because all the things I have
    did for is no used. I feel like I’m lost into another world and I couldn’t find a
    way out. But one day I had found the road I want to follow and face on. Even many
    things going to block my way, I still want to continue and find out what is going to
    happen at the end. This is my dream. My dream was just begin. Not even in the middle
    of the road. I still hold it tie with me, haven’t changing my mind yet.

The one l love, why I can’t say it to you? I had fallen in love with a beauty young
    girl. I love her since the first time we met. All my loves goes to show. She doesn’t
    care like I care for her. She doesn’t care where I have been. I done everything I
    could, so that I could be with her. Anywhere she is, I do devil things she need.
    Babe now you can’t see that I love what meant to be. I pray and hope that one-day
    god will let me have a chance to love her. I can’t wait until the day comes. I try
    to get over with her many times, but seen like she always inside me. Many times I
    lost my hope, but when I see her. She always the first one I want to love and my
    life. Even the first time we met, I know there will be many things happen to me
    because of my dream. I always say to myself:

"You are the only one, the only one I need, and the only one I love. I need you,
    need you to be by my side. You are the only one, the only one I love first, and love
    you all my heart. Can I have a chance, a chance to love, and by your side? I
    promise, I promise I will love you until the last breath. Please, please give me a
    chance to love you. I know I know that I love you more than I can say. I know I know
    you know I love you. But why, why you still didn’t give me a chance to love you.
    It’s, it’s because I’m too ugly for you, and to be your side. I want, I want you to
    know how much I love you, and how much pain I have been through for you? But still,
    still didn’t give me your love. I need, I need your love to live. Without, without
    your love I can’t even live. I want I want you to know I love you."

I was so wrong. Always thought I could be strong. When she left me, she took my
    heart with away dare. I feel so along. I had been missing her so long. I just can
    wait very long. Feeling lost and now along. She left me with a broken heart and let
    me forgive my le self upon. I write my word into papers and hope one day, she will
    able to read the words. My words never end and I will never quit my journey until my
    last breath.

Thank you for reading my story.

yr story apparent somewhat weird,and actually i just did't enjoyed it,regardless of that i understood yr agony...
    hope u got yours!
    Tornado

Eh,what can i say?Nothing new.I am in love,i have a very difficult situation,really i do,but i love,love badly and i have a hope,so,i understand it.I just did not understand if you were together or what did you mean by:"she left me" and at the same time you ask a chance to love her once? It will be cruel by my side to say that if you were not together-then:Are you sure that you do not imagine her the way you like,the way you need?Oh,sorry,i think that people ask it the first place
    If she is still near,i think she gets used to you,that you always near her,try to disappear for some time,will see what she will do.Maybe she likes you more than she thinks by herself.
    Now allow a few words of me.I am not an American or so and i started learning ENG just a few months ago,so,i make many mistakes,sorry,hope you will catch me.