+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i kissed a guy

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aren't hormones great?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

no hormones suck and yeas I guess i am. That's my problem, i get attached easily, I just cannot kiss someone and not think about them ever again, and that's why i have to take things slow

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Aren't hormones great?
    I'm my 40s, so it can't be all about hormones. But yes, when I was younger, hormones sucked donkey a$$.
    I have a long time interest in psychology, specializing in relationship dynamics for 30 years.
    (Please note, we give the best advice we can based on the information given in a post. For better advice, please include the age of all romantic partners.)

you seem to a very emotional person. And you fall in love or have affection with the person whom you kiss. Dont fall in love so early untill you find a right person.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bulrush View Post
    I'm my 40s, so it can't be all about hormones. But yes, when I was younger, hormones sucked donkey a$$.
    Actually, some people (well, mice) are more prone to addiction, genetically. And love hormones can be addicting and make people crazy. Ref all the middle aged crises and dumping a partner for a 'soulmate'. Age is no barrier to stupidity, Bulrush.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I tried this website to find a new friends and its pretty kool Girlsonline24.com

Quote Originally Posted by ashtonkutcher View Post
    wow thanks everyone for the replies. Yeah I hate how i can't separate the kiss from the guy. It's been a month and I am trying to forget him because I scared him away, so i'm trying to see someone else. This time i will not kiss him too soon because that leads to attachment
    Wow, this is just like what just happened to me except I'm a guy and I scared her away. I think you might be onto something here though, it does seem to lead to attachment and heartache if it goes belly up.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    You may imagine it's sweet but I feel how painful and depressing it is.
    Believe me, I am currently feeling that and have felt it before. But one thing I am confident in is that I wouldn't want to do away with the intense (good) emotions that I've had before it has ended. It's like you can't have a good thing without the bad. And I am just hopeful that for every bit of hurt that I feel now, it will just make the joy, happiness and love feeling that much intense when the time and person comes along.

Quote Originally Posted by ambraham View Post
    you seem to a very emotional person. And you fall in love or have affection with the person whom you kiss. Dont fall in love so early untill you find a right person.
    Easier said than done.

To love is to live. Pity the person who has never felt it. What do they have to live for?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12