+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Did she love me?

Did she love me?

So Here the story...

The women is in a relationship with another guy I work with. I felt she liked me as well. I knew I loved her.

The guy was on vacation and I told the women, I love her and she asked how.. I told her I had feelings for her and respected her. She felt very happy and smiled at me.. We could not converse after that...

I met her again after a week and asked her that have not seen her for a while..She said she has been around..
    I could not converse with her after that as the guy came back..We met few times and she gave me nice smiles..

I did not feel good in that situation and wanted to move ahead with my life..The guy and I were not in persoanl relation, because he never liked me..

Then one day the guy left the company..I felt, she was tyring to gain my attention one day, she had lowered her face and the face looked very apologetic..I did not want her to worry about me, so I sent her an email, saying people with clean heart do not need to look down..

After few days, I called her and she gave me hell of a firing..saying I was not welcome and what not..I think may be she blamed me in coming between her and the guy...or did she love me???and was trying to hurt me for not being very responding...

She is probably under a lot of emotional stress right now from him leaving and just took it out on you.
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

ok...thx..

that would mean, she loved him and not me as I believed.If a women loved me , she would never ever say those things no matter what?

I don't know if she loves you or not, but people say things they don't mean all the time when they are under stress.
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

ok...

but how can u hurt someone you want even under stress...I want to beleive that she meant what she said...but the interaction previously with her is making it hard to believe..

She told you that you're not welcome. It doesn't matter how she felt about you before that. I get the suspicion you're still wondering if she had feelings for you because you're considering contacting her. Please don't. She made it very clear that she doesn't want you coming on to her anymore. You should completely leave her alone now and move on.

It sounds like she is not the type of girl you want to be with IMHO. She was in a relationship with another guy and when you told her how you felt she never gave you any type of answer only a smile. This tells me she simply liked knowing someone loved her even though most likely she did not feel the same way. I would move on man, even if she did have feelings for you, you probably wouldn't be able to trust her seeing as how she acted in her previous relationship. You will find a much better girl than her.

I did not contact her..but I am preplexed at what really happened.....

Quote Originally Posted by greatflame View Post
    I did not contact her..but I am preplexed at what really happened.....
    I'll take a guess, but you have to promise you won't contact her again, okay? Okay.

You waited until her boyfriend was out of town and then you tell her you're in love with her. She was probably shocked and didn't know how to respond, so she just smiled and was probably relieved when you said you respected her, as most people would take that statement to mean that you would respect her and her relationship and not pursue her. So she blows you off the next time you talk to her and she only smiles politely when she sees you around. Then one day, she's keeping her head down, trying not to make eye contact with you, and you misread that and sent her a creepy email. She gets pissed and finally tells you off.

And yeah, would it have saved you a lot of heartache if she had been upfront and told you early on that she did not want anything with you? Yes. But you're the one who put her in the awkward position. You could have been better at picking up on signals and being more appropriate with an unavailable woman.

ok thx.................