+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Starting college soon, how do I gain experience

Starting college soon, how do I gain experience

I'm 19 years old and the last few years I have been studying in Europe. I recently returned to American and am starting university. This is exciting but I'm a bit worried because I have never had a boyfriend or even been kissed. I don't want to become one of those typical party girls and sleep with a random people, but right now that is looking like my only option. What should I do?

You don't need to be experienced to get a nice guy. Before my current relationship I had only had a few boyfriends, you know those short little crushes in middle school that consisted of nothing more than holding hands and pecks on the cheek. So I was completely inexperienced when I met my boyfriend. He was really inexperienced to, we just learn together. No big deal.

If a guy wants to be with you he should have no problem teaching you, or like me learning with you.
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

But that hasn't worked in the past

Quote Originally Posted by 77zyzz77 View Post
    I don't want to become one of those typical party girls and sleep with a random people, but right now that is looking like my only option.
    Only option for what precisely? Gaining experience? That won't work because first of all I doubt you want your first experience to be a drunken shag in someone's bathroom, and secondly drunk sex with strangers at parties won't help you gain experience because you won't understand much of it. All you'll get is a list of guys that put their penises inside you and if you're really "lucky" an STI. You won't get a chance to explore your sexuality and figure out how to please yourself or your partner which is what I would consider part of being experienced. Now, I don't believe you actually are taking this option into consideration.

Wait until you start uni and see what happens. You have no way of knowing what kind of guys you'll meet. I'm not saying Prince Charming will come your way, but don't start with the idea that the only way you'll get if someone is becoming a "party girl". There will be jerks, there will be nice guys. You will find someone at some point.
    "The right time is any time that one is still so lucky as to have."

But that hasn't worked in the past
    What do you mean? I thought you said you have never had a boyfriend?...
    Let my kiss steal the breath from your lips...<3

sadie_genie Guest
    You are going to college and the thing you are worried about are guys?

Quote Originally Posted by 77zyzz77 View Post
    I'm 19 years old and the last few years I have been studying in Europe. I recently returned to American and am starting university. This is exciting but I'm a bit worried because I have never had a boyfriend or even been kissed. I don't want to become one of those typical party girls and sleep with a random people, but right now that is looking like my only option. What should I do?
    Just be yourself, don't be a slut, and wait for Mr. Right to come along. For me, I was never really fond of the drunk ass sluts who got passed around everybody in various fraternities. If you don't mind that, then make sure you use protection and get checked for STDs and don't even think about being in a serious relationship. You'll just be the booty call girl..not the girlfriend. Focus on your education and you will meet an actual nice dude who actually has a bright future, who won't sleep with you and 100 other girls and wind up a complete failure and loser when he eventually drops out of college while you support his ass and his drinking problem.

Just try to have fun and don't think about these things to much