+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why is she doing this?

Why is she doing this?

Okay so I need a womans perspective on this one. Please don't be afriad to in critisize me or the person in question I'm looking for an honest answer. Okay, so I've managed to find myself in a really awkward situation with a girl. Here it goes. I started seeing this girl about three months ago, the whole time I felt like we were really into each other, everyone told me how much she was into me including her twin sister whom she lives with. We hung out quite a bit during the three months and did a lot of things together and all seemed to be going well. We stated having sex about a month and a half into the relationship. The sex was really good and she wanted to do it quite often. We were still just seeing each other though and not officially "together" even though we were having sex. She had gotten out a relationship of two years about 3 months before we met so we both agreed that we would take it slow and build towards a more serious relationship. Her birthday came along and I took her out for a nice dinner at a fancy restaurant and took her out for a really nice evening and thats when things started to go south. The very next day she stated talking to some other guy and suddenly seemed to become totally dissinterested in me from that point forward. She's been hanging out with this other guy now and seems to be keeping me on her back burner now. She called me to invite me over to her place the next day after her birthday to hang out and this other guy was there too. I was in total shock that she would do this. I hadn't done anything wrong and I was never nothing but good to her and now she throws this guy in my face like she purposely wanted to hurt me to my face. This has been going on for about three weeks now and she still calls me even though shes all over this guy now. It seems that she has really disregaurded my feelings altogether but for some reason still wants to keep me around. Why would somebody do this? I can't for the life of me figure out what the hell happened. What is wrong with her and why would she treat me like this? Is she just a bad person all around? Should I run away from this girl as far as my feet will take me? Did I do something wrong? Why would a girl do something like this? I feel like she really playing around with my head. I could really use some advice on this one, I've never dealt with a girl like this before. If more info is needed to help answer this please let me know Thank you.

Next time she rings you tell her no, by accepting you are just leaving yourself open to her emotional abuse.If she asks why not say why should i you obviously want this other guy your with so i dont think playing this game is for me.Thanks for the fun but i dont think so.
    She could just have seen you as a friend but hell why have a friend like that when enemies are often kinder.
    Sorry women like this make me vomit they crap over a guy and nice girls have to pick up the pieces.
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Why don't you talk to her, ask her why she's behaving like this all of a sudden?

My guess would be that she's keeping you around just in case anything goes wrong with this other guy, but the current priority lies with him. It could also be that she's getting to know this other guy to see if he might be the better man for her while she loosely keeps you around. I am a guy however, so I could be completely wrong on this one but it seems like those could be possibilities here. In any case though, I feel under the stated circumstances, she's not being very considerate of you in what she's choosing to do. If I were you (as hard as it may be to do), I'd move on and look elsewhere - shouldn't entertain such behavior and deal with the pain it brings you.

She is not treating you right that is for sure. However, I was wondering why you were not in a relationship together-was it you that didn't want to commit or her? If it was you, then perhaps she was fed up with you not taking it to the next level and just happened to meet this new guy and is now either trying to get you to feel jealous or she is getting back at you for not (seemingly) wanting to be in a proper relationship with her.

If it was her that dind't want to make it 'official' then obviously she wasn't sure about her feelings about you.

Either way she ought to have told you what was bothering her instead of resorting to this type of childish behaviour.You should not put up with this sort of behaviour anymore.