+ Follow This Topic

Thread: she came back again!!!

she came back again!!!

so Friday my two girl friends call me at around 1am to come out to timmies, i agree i go there and then guess who is there. My ex. We haven't spoken for 4 months and i was so shocked to see her. My friends stay for a while and then they leave around 3am, me and my ex stay back and we talk for about 2 hours. I told her that i was moving on with my life and i did think about her all the time and she told me things like she has been partying and she slept with one guy and she is talking to some other guy and bla bla bla. it didn't bother me as i thought it would. So time comes to leave i hug her but the hugg ended up lasting forever, we both wouldnt let eacother go.

this led to her kissing me, and then she said did you feel that? I never felt that in a long time that tingly feeling. This all lead to sex, we ended up sleeping together and what not. The next couple of days she been calling me alot and then she asks why is it her always calling. I said i just dont want to bother you. She then finished school today, i was supposed to go but i was late when she finished class so i texted her that i won't be coming so i will see you next week.

she says come to the gas station near my house and help me fill air in my tires. so i said ok let me shower. by the time i'm done i called her and she said i'm outside your house and i brought you breakfast. I went out hanged wit her for a while, i didn't touch her or anything this time we just talked and thats all. the night before she called me after work and said she is going to check this guy she has been seeing this is why i felt today that i rather not do anything with her if she been seeing someone.

She explained to me that she doesn't want to sleep with random guys and there isnt anything there and she has finally found herself. She said she kissed alot of guys during the four months and slept with one. She said she is seeing a guy who has a girlfriend and she doesn't know why she is going against her morals and doing this even though they are not intimate. She says she wants to sleep with me and only me.
    I am lost and confused, i am keeping my distance by not calling her and showing her that i care but i really do. what do you guys think?

Ask her directly if she wants to get back together or not. If not, stay away from her, it would only hurt you to have her around like this (with her seeing other guys etc).

Searock is right. You need to know where you stand in all this. The fact she is seeing all these other guys is not a good sign though.

Why did you guys break up?If you arew considerign taking her back again (and if there is such a possibility) you first need to make sure that the reason(s) why you broke up are not there anymore and any problems have been resolved. Otherwise, even if you do end up together she will only break your heart again.

I would call her and make sure she understands how you feel and think. Communication is always better then non

Honestly right now I don't want to get back together with her. I love her, I care about her greatly but we both are not ready for a realtionship, right now there are more important things like focusing on school and getting jobs and being together for me isn't where i want to be. I mean i don't want to lose her from my life again i really don't but you guys are right. I did tell her how i felt but she is the type to say one thing and then do something that totally contradict what she says. I mean she says she took that time to find herself, she didn't find herself, she doesn't know what she wants because look at what she is doing. She is very honest with me but at the same time she isn't honest with herself. I don't know, I am lost. very lost. Inside I really want to keep her in my life but I know that my feelings won't go away like this, even when she was gone my feelings were always there. She knows that i can get alot of girls/date girls but thats not what i want, i haven't been doing that because its not worth it to me anymore. I am just waiting to meet the one and she was always the one. Sucks.