+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hate Letter To A Cheating Ex.

Hate Letter To A Cheating Ex.

Just a little food for thought, this is the last time you will hear from me, First off I must tell you that from the moment we got together I wanted you to be my girl for the Long Haul, I had much hope and prosperity that we could make it together. Granted as any new couple would we had our bumps and bruises but I was willing to stay in the fight. The question was would you have been willing to stand and fight with me? Because when I saw you, I saw the woman that was strong and was my “ride or die chick”. As we started out we were the perfect couple, maybe too perfect but none the less perfect. Terra I was willing to do anything for which would include walking to the ends of the earth for you, To no ends would I have not done anything for you. Maybe that’s were I ****ed up at; maybe I was too nice. Maybe instead of giving you everything you seemed like you needed or wanted, I should have shitted on you like you shitted all over my heart……Do you have any idea how it feels to have your heart ripped out and stepped on? Now ask yourself how would you feel if the shoe was on the other foot? It’s a crying ****ing shame that I gave you 5 months out of my life and for you to turn around and sleep with some other dude while you were gone, then come back like nothing ever happened, then to add insult to injury while we went out you got shit faced and went home with some other guy right in front of me. Then I found out about the “Jenny Box” text messages and how you 2 ****ed in the office and you’d be willing to do this shit again. What the ****!!!!! You had a man at home waiting on you to come back but yet that’s not good enough for you….you had to go and **** some other guy huh?… OUCH….man you’re a real ball buster lady. I want you to ask yourself this while looking in the mirror…..”Did MOE deserve any of this?” I can already give you the answer if it’s too complicated….. “**** NO”. But check this shit out, why do you think I don’t have anything to say to you anymore, because every time I hear your voice or I see your face, I get a disgusting taste in my mouth like I just licked a street corner, and I just always see you and the ****ing heart break you put me through. Even if we were to try to work things out I’d just use you like the way you used me. Remember when I asked you “if us breaking up would make you happy” what did you say “you wanted to break up” RIGHT? And I did it to make you happy…..but now I could care less about your ****ing happiness….the only thing I can do is wish you the best of luck in life because you will need it. You threw a good thing away. Just know this you will NEVER have a man as good as me and treat you like I treated you……LIKE A WOMAN. Heart break hurts I hope and pray that 1 day you to will know my pain and I hope it’s with that one person you think you loved with all your heart, just you see it ripped from your chest.
    This is all from my heart…the one that you broke......
    With no love,

Moe

haha nice, dont send that though.

Give yourself a week, and then see how you feel. Your just blowing off steam ATM, and karma will probably fix her anyway....

You were too nice and literally asleep. Women give you plenty of signs before they actually cheat.
    Generally speaking, overly nice people (in these circumstances) are people who refuse to see the signs. That doesn't mean that being very nice to people is a bad thing only that sometimes you need to do the right thing and that may well be not being that nice all the time.

It seems like you naturally attracted a cheater. It means that on some level you probably deserved to be cheated one. Probably you don't respect yourself enough in order to develop that inner guide which consciously and unconsciously detects cheaters.

You were so unconscious about how she felt about you and also about the whole relationship that your pure and genuine love blinded you because you projected that love onto her but you did not realize that she was well gone, even before she cheated on you. You need to develop that skill in which you can tell when a woman is pulling away from you, emotionally and sexually.
    If a woman is not giving herself 100% to you all time then you have a problem. I may not be you, but you have a problem.

Awful experience but keep in mind that probably this is not going to be the last one of this kind. It may sound like some help bullshit but get some time alone and think about this over and over: "how did I attracted this into my life?" and maybe you will find the answer and hopefully you will have a better detection rate next time you are meeting another woman.

Also, send that letter and never hold back on giving people shi*t when they deserve it.

Hope this helps,
    Cristian
    Last edited by Cristian Luca; 08-09-11 at 06:16 PM.
    "A life which is unexamined is not worth living"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by rafterman View Post
    Give yourself a week, and then see how you feel. Your just blowing off steam ATM, and karma will probably fix her anyway....
    thanks bro i truly hope so.

Thank you Cristian Luca that really helped you are right i was blinded and i was way to nice to her you got me pin pointed i guess i always just attract the same kind of girls and i just keep it in my mind that they are not all the same but most of them are. I just gonna keep a arms length out on the next one thank you very much.

It's good that you are now able to clearly see her flaws and accept that she treated you like c**p. She ain't worth it, mate. Don't send the letter-just keep it so that whenever you feel weak and start reminiscing about the good ol' times you can read it and remind yourself that you are so much better without her!

Quote Originally Posted by Cristian Luca View Post
    You were too nice and literally asleep. Women give you plenty of signs before they actually cheat.
    Generally speaking, overly nice people (in these circumstances) are people who refuse to see the signs. That doesn't mean that being very nice to people is a bad thing only that sometimes you need to do the right thing and that may well be not being that nice all the time.

It seems like you naturally attracted a cheater. It means that on some level you probably deserved to be cheated one. Probably you don't respect yourself enough in order to develop that inner guide which consciously and unconsciously detects cheaters.

You were so unconscious about how she felt about you and also about the whole relationship that your pure and genuine love blinded you because you projected that love onto her but you did not realize that she was well gone, even before she cheated on you. You need to develop that skill in which you can tell when a woman is pulling away from you, emotionally and sexually.
    If a woman is not giving herself 100% to you all time then you have a problem. I may not be you, but you have a problem.

Awful experience but keep in mind that probably this is not going to be the last one of this kind. It may sound like some help bullshit but get some time alone and think about this over and over: "how did I attracted this into my life?" and maybe you will find the answer and hopefully you will have a better detection rate next time you are meeting another woman.

Also, send that letter and never hold back on giving people shi*t when they deserve it.

Hope this helps,
    Cristian
    Nice job of blaming the victim, douchebag.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A girl who would behave this way would only laugh at your hurt AND your grammatical errors. Don't send it.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

I'm glad you found my reply useful.

As men,we have to realize deep down that women are beautiful bit_ches. Yes, they are. But most women need to learn how to be that "bitch" with only one man - their man. Your primal male brain still wants to sleep with many people from the opposite sex and so is her primal brain. But you found a way in which you maintained your devotion towards her, while she did not. The reason you fell in love so blindly is because this girl is probably the first or the second girlfriend you ever had so it's all new and exciting for you.

I believe that you need to meet many more women before you actually commit to one, you need more experience. Once you had more girlfriends you begin to realize that relationships and love is more about work and less not feelings, so you won't get hurt that much, at some point you won't even get hurt at all because you realize that even breakups are for the better. Once you start having more relationships you will start breaking up with girls also, because they will not be able to keep up with you.

For instance, once you have slept with 3-4 more women, you will start developing that "cheating persona" as well - we all do. What I mean by "cheating persona" is that once you sleep with enough women, you begin to realize that you have that power to sleep with whoever you want, that's both dangerous and healthy. But it's necessary. Think about it, if you had that power to sleep with any girl you wanted, wouldn't you be tempted to cheat ?? I bet you do. I don't mean that you should do it, I mean that you will be tempted.

My point is: have compassion for your ex and understand that you probably weren't compatible at some level, so she acted upon that incompatibility in the way she did. She should have been honest, but there are a lot of liers in this world and ALL of us get a share of them. Your broken heart and your suffering makes you stronger and tougher. Suffering is what makes us stronger and getting through this situation while maintaining an open heart is the key to happiness and finding better partners in life.

If you develop bitterness towards women and start believing they are all like that you will continue to attract more cheaters. It's also a bad idea to develop that fear that all women will cheat on you. Instead, give them a clean slate while being watchful about how they feel. So maintain your heart open when you meet new women.

I'm not a religious person but Jesus said "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."

Good Luck To You,
    Cristian
    Last edited by Cristian Luca; 09-09-11 at 12:12 AM.
    "A life which is unexamined is not worth living"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Are you stoned, or just stupid?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Nice job of blaming the victim, douchebag.
    thank you for this.
    "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room."

"Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty."

Quote Originally Posted by Cristian Luca View Post
    I'm glad you found my reply useful.

For instance, once you have slept with 3-4 more women, you will start developing that "cheating persona" as well - we all do. What I mean by "cheating persona" is that once you sleep with enough women, you begin to realize that you have that power to sleep with whoever you want, that's both dangerous and healthy. But it's necessary. Think about it, if you had that power to sleep with any girl you wanted, wouldn't you be tempted to cheat ?? I bet you do. I don't mean that you should do it, I mean that you will be tempted.

what ****ing hog-wash
    "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room."

"Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty."

Jesus said "Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves. Therefore be wise as serpents, and harmless as doves."
    even though I agree that you likely ignored many red flags with this skanky ex gf of yours, OP... because behaviour like that can not go undetected... I do believe Christian Luca truly believes he is quoting himself! O.o
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion