+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: You all need to be punched in your throats

My ex was like that. Didn't understand why I got angry and frustrated when she wouldn't even talk to me about it. I got "What problem?" from her.

She was honestly the first one I ever tried to be faithful to, and eventually I (as we had discussed in the beginning of our relationship) said "It's gonna be you or someone else. You choose." *

Then she got all bent outta shape when I stepped out.

*I know now that this was controlling behavior. I'm better now. Mostly.

I was pretty shocked at learning that so many women actually do this. They feign the quantity of sex to get what they want, commitment from the guy or pregnant.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The thing is, (most) women need to feel loved in order to have sex, and (most) men need to have sex in order to feel loved. You are now at a point where it is a vicious circle. You resent because she won't put out --> she won't put out because she doesn't feel loved --> you don't feel loved because she won't put out causing increased resentment --> she doesn't feel loved so she won't put out --> you get more resentful, etc...

You guys need to break that cycle.

As for women who fake high sex drives in order to get men... well, perhaps they feel more sexual in the beginning (when they feel loved), and their drives diminish over time when their men start to lag with the affection? As for women who never had a sex drive... hmm. I'd say it's a hormonal issue, possibly caused by birth control pills (common problem).
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I was pretty shocked at learning that so many women actually do this. They feign the quantity of sex to get what they want, commitment from the guy or pregnant.

^^^ That is disgusting on more than one level. It also isn't fair to someone who wants a healthy relationship because that willingness to give something as personal as your body creates closeness (aka intimacy).

Thanks for the compliment about my ability to give advice too I try to be objective when giving advice, although my opinion does slip in from time to time. I actually chuckled when I read your comment because of the wording.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

@ Vashti: Well, I was speaking morso of women who don't have as high a sex drive as they lead on, or none at all, yet putting it in whatever guy's mind that they are "super sexual".

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    @ Vashti: Well, I was speaking morso of women who don't have as high a sex drive as they lead on, or none at all, yet putting it in whatever guy's mind that they are "super sexual".
    I don't really know so many women in their 30s who do this.
    20s? definitely, but not 30s.

Maybe my peeps are just a bunch of overgrown teenage boys.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I don't really know so many women in their 30s who do this.
    20s? definitely, but not 30s.
    Yes thats true the females Ive met who do this (complete faking to get pregnant or married) are all very young. Like 19ish.

Some men might try to interpret woman as having sex more often in the beginning of the relationship as a lie of who they are when really its sort of natural for sex to wane as the relationship goes on. Not drop off completely but you know, just get to a slower rate. Im in a three year relationship and at first it was 2 times a day and now its once a week. I certainly dont consider that as a promise that Id ALWAYS be doing it 2 times a day just because in the beginning it was that way :/

When I first got together with my hubby I told him he had "released my inner nympho". It's now been 3 weeks since our last encounter (partially because of Aunt Flo and a pregnancy scare, partially because of our son sleeping in our bed again and partially the simple problem of timing being out at the moment). There was a year or 2 where we would have been lucky to squeeze it in half a dozen times. There have been reasons for these problems but well *throws head back* take your best shot...
    'People are never perfect but love can be. People waste time looking for the perfect lover rather than creating the perfect love' - Princess Leigh-Cheri from Still Life With Woodpecker.

sadie_genie Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The thing is, (most) women need to feel loved in order to have sex, and (most) men need to have sex in order to feel loved. You are now at a point where it is a vicious circle. You resent because she won't put out --> she won't put out because she doesn't feel loved --> you don't feel loved because she won't put out causing increased resentment --> she doesn't feel loved so she won't put out --> you get more resentful, etc...

You guys need to break that cycle.

As for women who fake high sex drives in order to get men... well, perhaps they feel more sexual in the beginning (when they feel loved), and their drives diminish over time when their men start to lag with the affection? As for women who never had a sex drive... hmm. I'd say it's a hormonal issue, possibly caused by birth control pills (common problem).
    Very true (at least from a female's perspective). I am super horny when I feel loved by a guy.

oh my word the aggression!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know my thoughts on this.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    oh my word the aggression!
    Women who act like they are more sexually active than they really are pisses you off too? Yay Miso.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    You know my thoughts on this.
    Actually I don't think I've seen you post about this subject before. On my situation yes, but not on females in general who feign a high sex dive when they know that they don't have one.

It's normal for sex to get less frequent as the relationship evolves. In the first period it's generally more frequent, and it diminishes in time. I don't think women (apart from perhaps some exceptions) fake anything like that, it's just normal and men should stop expecting the amount of sex to never change from the beginning of a relationship.

Okkkkk. Again there are many who DO exactly what I said. I agree with what you're saying under those circumstances, but you are not commenting on what >this< thread is about, which is women who intentionally..... just read the previous posts...

Yeah but how can you know for sure that they're "faking"?

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast