+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: You all need to be punched in your throats

^ and it actually turned out to be you.. or did you never get a paternity test?

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    ^ and it actually turned out to be you.. or did you never get a paternity test?
    Yeah, it was me. No paternity test, but he looks like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Nope. My dating days are over. I've been married for seven years. -sigh-
    Now I have to ask... Had she always been like that? for seven fukin years?! ...if she was why would you put up with that behavior?
    I know that you should try to make your relationship work... but seven years?!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    On my situation yes, but not on females in general who feign a high sex dive when they know that they don't have one.
    I don't think they should be punched in the throat, LOL. But I also think there's no need to pretend anything. There is just as wide a range of sex drives in M-F, so there is 'someone for everyone' as the saying goes.

I think the problem is many females are attracted to the benefits of a high-testosterone, high-achieving male partner. Which usually goes along with a high sex drive. Its damn useful for stress release. And guys, lets face it, respond well to good sex. Problems happen when the woman 'gets' the man and her true sex drive becomes known. Or the male puts in less emotional effort, or a combination of both. If the woman is a ditz, boring, irritating or any number of other things then its just that much worse b/c they have nothing else in common except sex.

So, its the guys fault for choosing a partner based on sex as well, IMO. A woman certainly chooses based on more than how he is in the sack.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I know it wasn't that way for me. Damn near the minute we moved in together, the sex went away. All I could think is that she figured she had me and didn't have to anymore. After six months of it I brought it up and got "What problem?" and she refused to discuss it at all.

This is illustrative of what I (and Incognito) are talking about:

The FIRST TIME after we moved in together that we had sex, I found out that she didn't like having her tits played with, and I wasn't allowed to anymore. Not a hint, not a peep until the night we moved in together. Soon as we did they were off limits. How ELSE can you interpret that? I'm not saying all women are like that, or even the majority of them, but there are indeed women out there like that.
    This is weird.

But then, maybe there were other reasons for her not wanting to have sex anymore? I mean I really don't see a point in "having" a man that you don't even want to have sex with.
    Perhaps she was very self-conscious before you moved in and thought that if she didn't have a lot of sex with you (including breast fondling), you wouldn't have liked her enough, but then when you moved in she realized you loved her anyway and didn't have to pretend anymore. It's still not a good thing to do of course, I mean it's just a symptom of very low self-esteem and it's just counterproductive in the long run, but at least she wouldn't have done it "on purpose" to "trap" you or something.
    Or else it may be that moving in together actually lowered her sex drive cause, as Wakeup said in previous posts, there weren't the same conditions that used to be there while you didn't live together, or something.

One thing is certain - if she planned to not have sex with you at all, I really don't get why she would've wanted to be your girlfriend (as opposed to friend), let alone live together as a couple! o.O

Okay, so instead of doing nothing like you normally do when you post threads about your wife and/or shitty sex life, do something.

Go punch your wife in the throat. Knuckles straight to the esophagus. That'll learn her.

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You know what pisses me off?... Men that do the same, that are all talk and allow you to assume from that talk that they are sexual and have a high sex drive, yet they never maintain this.
    Seriously, I have never met a guy that can satisfy my sex drive for more than a few months. So every guy like that should have a punch in the throat.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

tremolo Guest
    I completely agree with what I think Vashti outlined as the vicious cycle earlier... I don't know that it's fair to punish a woman for wanting sex and romance to go together - however, I don't personally find I always need that.

The only time I've ever gone off sex with a boyfriend - because usually I cannot get enough from them, and feel like the one who is being deprived of it - was when I was on the pill and my boyfriend let himself go (put on weight, stopped working out, quit grooming himself properly).

I don't know if you've been keeping up your appearance as usual... if not, you might try spiffing up for your lady, making a small romantic overture and see what happens? Maybe she'll start jumping your bones again?

Id say its bad for women to purposely cut sex out once they have you in their grips, but its also bad for guys to pretend to love a woman until he's done having his way with her :/ They need to get punched down their throats as well.
    "Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake a whole relationship." - Sharon Stone

Im still not understanding how a healthy woman under, say, 35, can be a sex camel, going years without sex. Even if you have no love and respect for the person you're with, wouldn't you eventually become horny and use their body for the hell of it or look elsewhere? I know us women dont need it as often as men but its not like we never get horny
    Last edited by bloodtippedrose; 11-09-11 at 04:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I don't think they should be punched in the throat, LOL. But I also think there's no need to pretend anything. There is just as wide a range of sex drives in M-F, so there is 'someone for everyone' as the saying goes.

I think the problem is many females are attracted to the benefits of a high-testosterone, high-achieving male partner. Which usually goes along with a high sex drive. Its damn useful for stress release. And guys, lets face it, respond well to good sex. Problems happen when the woman 'gets' the man and her true sex drive becomes known. Or the male puts in less emotional effort, or a combination of both. If the woman is a ditz, boring, irritating or any number of other things then its just that much worse b/c they have nothing else in common except sex.

So, its the guys fault for choosing a partner based on sex as well, IMO. A woman certainly chooses based on more than how he is in the sack.
    Even though I was indirectly referencing my situation I was speaking in general about women who do that. I'd never punch a woman in the throat for not having sex with me, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    Okay, so instead of doing nothing like you normally do when you post threads about your wife and/or shitty sex life, do something.

Go punch your wife in the throat. Knuckles straight to the esophagus. That'll learn her.
    Again, I was pissed when I wrote the title and was not truly meaning that any woman should be punched in the throat for not having sex I know that everyone is tired of my "doing nothing" about this situation, which is why I didn't really reference my situation directly (although it was the driving force behind my writing this thread). My "doing nothing" is actually me trying to do the right thing, as laughable as that may be to most of you. I can't sit here and say that I'll never leave or never cheat because, after all, I am human and I have needs that aren't being met. Until that moment of weakness comes though I will try not to leave or cheat. Getting back to what I was trying to keep this thread about was women [in general] who knowingly deceive their partners into believing that thry are more sexual than they actually are. I am glad that HIA explained what I was trying to say better than I had been.

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    I completely agree with what I think Vashti outlined as the vicious cycle earlier... I don't know that it's fair to punish a woman for wanting sex and romance to go together - however, I don't personally find I always need that.

The only time I've ever gone off sex with a boyfriend - because usually I cannot get enough from them, and feel like the one who is being deprived of it - was when I was on the pill and my boyfriend let himself go (put on weight, stopped working out, quit grooming himself properly).

I don't know if you've been keeping up your appearance as usual... if not, you might try spiffing up for your lady, making a small romantic overture and see what happens? Maybe she'll start jumping your bones again?
    As far as I am concerned, yes I started working out in 2007 and got myself into excellent shape. I either kept myself trimmed or shaved everywhere too. I didn't matter. In fact she'd tell me to stop working out and sit and watch tv. That was when I simply had to keep working out so that I'd be satisfied with my own personal appearance because it didn't matter to her. And yes, I agree that anyone (male or female) should be allowed to enjoy sex and romance at the same time. The trouble is that some women stop "pretending" (as heartisaching put it) after a relationship has been established and still expect to be romanced. It seems that, more commonly, one or both partners "slow down". Either a man will stop being as romantic, or the woman will stop being as sexual. Usually this isn't on purpose, as many have pointed out.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Life is way too short to live without our basic needs being met by someone who swore to love, honor and cherish us till death do us part. So...you either man up and tell her this behavior is unacceptable any longer and she will either start making sure your ass comes home at night to her or you will be looking for someone else who will love to get down and dirty with you. Or...start pretend that everything is honky dory and find yourself a girlfriend on the side.

You're letting this woman sour you on women and life in general.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Im still not understanding how a healthy woman under, say, 35, can be a sex camel, going years without sex.
    I liked your post, except for this. It's a LOT easier to go without sex when you are in your 20s than in your 30s. A woman's sex drive doesn't peak till later (mid 30s), and then she is usually the equivalent of a teenage boy..
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah I said it... Knuckles straight to the esophagus. "But who?" you might ask. Well I'm referring to women who either lead on that they have a sex drive knowing that they don't, or women that say they have physical needs but only ever address sex from a romantic standpoint.

I've been so freakin pissed off lately about that. How can you look me in my eyes and say "oh, but I do have physical needs" and NEVER EVER breathe a word about these supposed needs? Then you whine about not enough romance.... No f*cking duh there isn't any romance if there is NEVER EVER any sex. Then after lengthy debate about the subject you still insist that you have physical needs, but only want sex if you feel romanced? Yeah, so I was 200% right in that you have no purely physical needs. Your needs are all emotional and you just [go along] with sex if you feel romanced. F*ucking bullsh*t!

I seriously felt like I was about to go postal in the store the other day because of this...
    you can punch me in the throat and it will be okay. i am immune to you little feeble women because i am a MAN hahaha

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Getting back to what I was trying to keep this thread about was women [in general] who knowingly deceive their partners into believing that thry are more sexual than they actually are.
    I still don't think that such women exist...

It seems that, more commonly, one or both partners "slow down". Either a man will stop being as romantic, or the woman will stop being as sexual. Usually this isn't on purpose, as many have pointed out.
    Exactly - not on purpose. :/

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast