+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: You all need to be punched in your throats

Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    I liked your post, except for this. It's a LOT easier to go without sex when you are in your 20s than in your 30s. A woman's sex drive doesn't peak till later (mid 30s), and then she is usually the equivalent of a teenage boy..
    Really?!
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vampiress View Post
    Really?!
    yeah, i pull bs on vashti's post. it was much harder for my 20s then it is now.
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    yeah, i pull bs on vashti's post. it was much harder for my 20s then it is now.
    ???

What was harder? The boys? That's because their drive diminishes in the 30s.

The research was conducted by Alfred Kinsey, if you are interested. A lot of it has to do with the fact that women in their 30s orgasm more often than in their 20s, but this may be due to the fact that women in their 30s are more comfortable in their own skin, have more self-confidence, and have learned how to make sex more enjoyable. Their lovers tend to be more skilled, too. They don't call them the "dirty 30s" for nothing.

Here's another theory: [url=http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2007422,00.html]Study: Why Older Women Have Higher Sex Drive - TIME[/url]

I think if you are in your 30s, it's a matter of use it or lose it, but if you are using it, you can never get enough.
    Last edited by vashti; 13-09-11 at 05:53 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

a high sex drive has to be inspired. if you treat a woman badly, her sex drive will diminish. if you do it right though, you can have your own person little hoochie mama.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

???

What was harder? The boys? That's because their drive diminishes in the 30s.

The research was conducted by Alfred Kinsey, if you are interested. A lot of it has to do with the fact that women in their 30s orgasm more often than in their 20s, but this may be due to the fact that women in their 30s are more comfortable in their own skin, have more self-confidence, and have learned how to make sex more enjoyable. Their lovers tend to be more skilled, too. They don't call them the "dirty 30s" for nothing.

Here's another theory: [url=http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2007422,00.html]Study: Why Older Women Have Higher Sex Drive - TIME[/url]

I think if you are in your 30s, it's a matter of use it or lose it, but if you are using it, you can never get enough.
    It's been my perception as a man that this is definitely true.

I may have"peaked" somewhere in my early 20's, but I didn't noticeably diminish in my 30's... but by 40 it was evident.

Quote Originally Posted by rainydayznnight View Post
    Life is way too short to live without our basic needs being met by someone who swore to love, honor and cherish us till death do us part. So...you either man up and tell her this behavior is unacceptable any longer and she will either start making sure your ass comes home at night to her or you will be looking for someone else who will love to get down and dirty with you. Or...start pretend that everything is honky dory and find yourself a girlfriend on the side.
    Man up by taking the moral low ground? No cheating for me as long as I can help it. I do appreciate your willingness to help though.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    You're letting this woman sour you on women and life in general.
    This I have to agree with. Last month was a terrible month, THE WHOLE MONTH, and why? All because of this situation. It didn't help that there is a hot woman at work who knows my situation and is still interested (not in cheating, but interested in me in general).

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    you can punch me in the throat and it will be okay. i am immune to you little feeble women because i am a MAN hahaha

raverboy
    Hahaha.... maybe I'm misunderstanding? I think you'd be visiting the hospital with a displaced trachea if I punched you in the throat. Physical ability has nothing to do with morality, nor are higher morals an indicator of weakness. K? Good try on giving advice though [claps sarcastically].... You can exit the stage behind the curtain on the left... Don't call us, we'll call you [wink]
    Last edited by Incognito; 13-09-11 at 09:09 PM.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I still don't think that such women exist...

Exactly - not on purpose. :/
    You seem like the kind of person who is either denying this because you fit the description, and are therefore offended at my assertion, or you are one of those thick headed people who only believe what you want to believe. In any case... yeah you're totally right, everyone else has no idea what they're talking about unless it 100% coincides with what you've said. Yay you.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

tremolo Guest

This is so, so true. When I was 20-21, my sex drive was insane. I thought i had hit my sexual peak - and ironically, I had no one to indulge that drive with, because I had no boyfriend.

Now that I'm 30, I'm experiencing that very same thing again - only it's way more intense now. It is actually kind of a problem because it's making me really counterproductive.

I have got to find a boyfriend soon.

OP - How old is your wife?? Maybe you have something to look forward to?

I feel like a lot of men *think* we are leading on when we aren't...

Either way, you're not gonna die from it

I vote that you cheat on her, or at least separate from her first, then go sleep w/ the hot girl from work. Then get back with your wife if you still feel like it. No cheating necessary.

Yes, yes. Now, will all you ladies in your 30s raise your hands ? I'm conducting a clinical study on female sexuality, please write down your addresses and phone numbers here ...

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I still don't think that such women exist...

Exactly - not on purpose. :/
    So am I a liar, or am I stupid?

I can't wait til I'm 30

Quote Originally Posted by rainydayznnight View Post
    Or...start pretend that everything is honky dory and find yourself a girlfriend on the side.
    Seriously?! .. Are you telling the man to go cheat on his wife?! why?.. so she could turn the tables and play the victim role while he's become the bad guy! ...
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

I agree with this wholeheartedly. I've always had a healthy sex drive, but when I hit 35 it went through the roof! It's not calming down at all either. Shame I'm not seeing anyone if just for the release.
    We are what we think. All that we are arises with our thoughts. With our thoughts, we make our world.

“When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast