+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: You all need to be punched in your throats

Quote Originally Posted by Way2Roux View Post
    I can't wait til I'm 30
    I can...I'm not in a hurry
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

30's a piece of cake. Still felt like I did at 17. 40 not so much. My dad says 60 isn't an improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    30's a piece of cake. Still felt like I did at 17. 40 not so much. My dad says 60 isn't an improvement.
    80 year old man marries 20 year old girl. On wedding night, they get in bed to consummate their marriage.
    Old man holds up 5 fingers. Young girl was impressed. "5 times tonight ?"
    "No. Which finger ?"

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    80 year old man marries 20 year old girl. On wedding night, they get in bed to consummate their marriage.
    Old man holds up 5 fingers. Young girl was impressed. "5 times tonight ?"
    "No. Which finger ?"

Man! .....
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    ???

What was harder? The boys? That's because their drive diminishes in the 30s.

The research was conducted by Alfred Kinsey, if you are interested. A lot of it has to do with the fact that women in their 30s orgasm more often than in their 20s, but this may be due to the fact that women in their 30s are more comfortable in their own skin, have more self-confidence, and have learned how to make sex more enjoyable. Their lovers tend to be more skilled, too. They don't call them the "dirty 30s" for nothing.

Here's another theory: [url=http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,2007422,00.html]Study: Why Older Women Have Higher Sex Drive - TIME[/url]

I think if you are in your 30s, it's a matter of use it or lose it, but if you are using it, you can never get enough.
    i meant harder to go without it in the 20s
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    Yes, yes. Now, will all you ladies in your 30s raise your hands ? I'm conducting a clinical study on female sexuality, please write down your addresses and phone numbers here ...
    NOT FAIR.. I wanna participate too...

Quote Originally Posted by tremolo View Post
    OP - How old is your wife?? Maybe you have something to look forward to?
    Nope, nothing to look forward to, she's already 35.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Way2Roux View Post
    I feel like a lot of men *think* we are leading on when we aren't...

Either way, you're not gonna die from it
    Yeah... Um.... So maybe many men were imagining the making out, oral sex, and regular sex that stops after a relationship is established. And no you're "not gonna die from it" but that is hardly the point. In fact you brushing it off sounds as if you are either guilty of this yourself or don't see how wrong it is to pretend to be something that you aren't.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Nope, nothing to look forward to, she's already 35.
    There's still hope Incognito, lots of women peak at 40 or even during menopause for that matter.

Has she gained a lot of weight or is there some reason that she may not be feeling sexy? Something that would keep her self-conscious about her look and therefore unable to get in to mood?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    There's still hope Incognito, lots of women peak at 40 or even during menopause for that matter.

Has she gained a lot of weight or is there some reason that she may not be feeling sexy? Something that would keep her self-conscious about her look and therefore unable to get in to mood?
    Hell yes. My wife's 47 and has kind of a scary appetite, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post

She hates him and he hates her. Got nothin to do with her drive.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

... Ouch ...
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Yeah... Um.... So maybe many men were imagining the making out, oral sex, and regular sex that stops after a relationship is established. And no you're "not gonna die from it" but that is hardly the point. In fact you brushing it off sounds as if you are either guilty of this yourself or don't see how wrong it is to pretend to be something that you aren't.
    I thought you were referring to teasing.

I am completely misunderstanding of the relationship between lack of sex and the need for romance. Doesn't everyone need both? Your woman confuses me. Good luck with that

After reading these, i am honestly scared to hit my 30's!!

My sex drive actually makes me a little miserable at times. Has done ever since i lost my virginity.. Young.
    Even if i have had sex 3+ times one day, i will still feel horny that night to the point of horrible frustration. My last relationship we were together 2 years and not one day we were together did we have sex, at least 2 times a day everyday right up until we broke up.
    Now i am single, its even worse. I think of sex, all day everyday. The smallest things can turn me on, seeing a couple, seeing a kiss, seeing any random guy FFS!
    I am always insanely turned on, the only thing that will hold it off is masturbating, i cant exactly do that every couple of hours through the day. Ugh.

I am not looking forward to it getting worse.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast