+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: You all need to be punched in your throats

You all need to be punched in your throats

Yeah I said it... Knuckles straight to the esophagus. "But who?" you might ask. Well I'm referring to women who either lead on that they have a sex drive knowing that they don't, or women that say they have physical needs but only ever address sex from a romantic standpoint.

I've been so freakin pissed off lately about that. How can you look me in my eyes and say "oh, but I do have physical needs" and NEVER EVER breathe a word about these supposed needs? Then you whine about not enough romance.... No f*cking duh there isn't any romance if there is NEVER EVER any sex. Then after lengthy debate about the subject you still insist that you have physical needs, but only want sex if you feel romanced? Yeah, so I was 200% right in that you have no purely physical needs. Your needs are all emotional and you just [go along] with sex if you feel romanced. F*ucking bullsh*t!

I seriously felt like I was about to go postal in the store the other day because of this...
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    How old are the women you are referring to?

And BTW - I KNOW you aren't talking about punching me in the throat, because if you did, I would rip your testicles off. especially when my sexual needs haven't been met. lol
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Gosh we must have some kind of sexual needs or we wouldn't masturbate. Ha! Maybe that's it, we have needs but it's easier just to get ourselves off if there isn't going to be any romancing..

Me I'll take a good seducing over romance any day.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

One woman is pissing me off and she is 35, but any woman that does that deserves closed fist on exposed throat. Ha, and no I wasn't referring to you. I am quite aware that you are quite sexual. Had I married you I'd probably be posting about what to do about comforting a swollen, overused penis... LOL
    (Speaking of vashti and speaking based on your obviously very healthy vibido)
    Last edited by Incognito; 09-09-11 at 06:07 AM. Reason: Additional comment

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Gosh we must have some kind of sexual needs or we wouldn't masturbate. Ha! Maybe that's it, we have needs but it's easier just to get ourselves off if there isn't going to be any romancing..

Me I'll take a good seducing over romance any day.
    The woman who pissed me off doesn't masturbate, and I wasn't referring to all women. Only the ones that I specifically mentioned in post 1

You all need to be punched in your throats
    Whoops I thought you meant all of us.

She doesn't masturbate either? If I were a guy I'd never go out with a girl who didn't masturbate. Sounds to me like they'd be high maintenance in the sack. *shrugs* Sorry you're so frustrated. Have you tried grabbing their hair and dragging them ones back to your cave?
    Last edited by Wakeup; 09-09-11 at 03:43 AM. Reason: typo
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

You need to punch them in the neck and then brutally ass rape them , that should teach them.

Sonrisa is offline Gwynplaine
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    The woman who pissed me off doesn't masturbate, and I wasn't referring to all women. Only the ones that I specifically mentioned in post 1
    quit dating white women
    mo'Dajvo' pa'wIjDaq je narghpu' He'So'bogh SajlIj

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Whoops I thought you meant all of us.

She doesn't masturbate either? If I were a guy I'd never go out with a girl who didn't masturbate. Sounds to me like they'd be high maintenance in the sack. *shrugs* Sorry you're so frustrated. Have you tried grabbing their hair and dragging them ones back to your cave?
    Nope. My dating days are over. I've been married for seven years. -sigh-

Quote Originally Posted by Sleed View Post
    You need to punch them in the neck and then brutally ass rape them , that should teach them.
    Thank you for the sage advice Mr. Troll.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisa View Post
    quit dating white women
    Funny you should say that, my wife is black. :S

You are doing it to yourself man! You're so stubborn but we ALL know you and her would be so much happier apart. And yeah her saying she has psychical needs is complete bogus, if she did she would initiate it with you even if she wasnt feeling romanced.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    And yeah her saying she has psychical needs is complete bogus, if she did she would initiate it with you even if she wasnt feeling romanced.
    You have no idea how gratifying it is to hear that from a woman. I was actually starting to believe that I simply didn't understand women like I thought I did. It turns out I do, just not the one I'm with.

At any rate I didn't want this to simply be another thread about my marriage. Rather I think it is ridiculous that any women pretend to be more sexual than they actually are. All it does is cause confusion, resentment, and a host of other negative feelings. Although sex is only one aspect of a relationship, which many women are quick to point out, a lack of that very important aspect can define the relationship. Just as a man without hair is "bald", his lack of hair defines him. Sure he has a slew of other qualities, but he'll always be defined as "a bald guy". A car without one wheel is defined by its lack of that one thing. It doesn't matter if its a brand new vehicle with options because of the missing component.

Likewise a relationship where sex is lacking is defined by that lack, no matter how good the other portions are, especially if one or both partners are sexual in nature.

Thats cool, I never thought someone whose in a shitty relationship themselves would be able to give good relationship advice to others but you're proof they can. I know females can have psychical needs otherwise I would have never slept with a ginger neighbor i had who I was not psychically or mentally attracted to, he was an asshole but I was horny and let him do what he/i wanted for a few weeks, it wasnt emotional at all. How your wife can go on without masturbating or demanding sex from you, even if she didn't love you, is extremely beyond me. You say she has zero sex drive but are you 100% sure she hasnt been getting it elsewhere?

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast