+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: loneliness

loneliness

is anyone else here very lonely and deprived of female interaction?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    keep makin' dumb threads and you'll be lonely in the forums too...

well, this isnt a dumb thread because this is something I struggle with

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TurboDieselluv
    well, this isnt a dumb thread because this is something I struggle with
    Take a few minutes to browse through all the threads that not only express the loneliness of the thread starter but actually pose a question to help overcome it. That's a bit more productive than "I'm lonely, how 'bout you?" thread.

Quote Originally Posted by TurboDieselluv
    is anyone else here very lonely and deprived of female interaction?
    TURBODIESELLUV,

If you're feeling deprived and lonely, why not use that to your advantage? How? Why not make that you're motivation to get this part of your life handled?

Getting or achieving anything in life comes down to having a skill that allows you to get it. It is the same with women. Getting women is a skill. Or rather, it is a natural ability that we were born with, but in our culture, we have been conditioned in a way that now prevents us from getting what we want.

You are responsible for your situation. If you commit to doing what you have to do to get that skill, you won't be lonely or deprived any longer.

<deleted. no spamming> - loveadmin

Take care,

JAY

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by truemasculinity
    TURBODIESELLUV,
    Getting women is a skill. Or rather, it is a natural ability that we were born with, but in our culture, we have been conditioned in a way that now prevents us from getting what we want.
    JAY
    So sad...so true...

hey don't worry about being lonely, I'm in the same boat as you. I try not to complain about my lonliness and just keep my head up, knowing that I just need to keep going at it, until I find a girl that likes me.

I agree that it is a skill that takes practice in learning to communicate with women. It's only natural when we learn the skill and use it as if it was natural to begin with. I don't believe some people were born with a skill...people obtained it because of early influence in their life, or their own experiences, depeding on how much they did with women early on in their life.

Communicating with women is no different from communicating with anybody else in your life.

There is no seperate skill required. If you have the abilities to communicate with your brother/neighbour/best friend/employer or whoever then you have the ability to communicate with a woman - the only difference is that youre not putting that ability to good use.
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Everyone gets lonely now and again.
    Butterfly

:::To the world your just one person but to one person you could mean the world!!:::

**Happiness is like peeing your pants, Everyone can see you do it, but only you can feel the warmth..
    **A day without happiness is a day not worth living.

.::.To love someone is one thing
    To be loved by someone is another
    But to be loved by the one you love is everything.::.

Quote Originally Posted by KirstyM
    Communicating with women is no different from communicating with anybody else in your life.

There is no seperate skill required. If you have the abilities to communicate with your brother/neighbour/best friend/employer or whoever then you have the ability to communicate with a woman - the only difference is that youre not putting that ability to good use.
    RULE #1: Never take a woman's advice on dating women.

If a guy wants to learn how to communicate with women, he should ask a man who is successful with women because he knows what's it's all about. He knows where you're at. How much experience does a woman have with being successful with women. Unless she's a lesbian--NONE!

Guys, this happens over and over again. How many of you have taken a woman's advice about dating women? When you applied that advice, how far did it get you? I'm willing to bet it didn't get you where you wanted to be.

Of course there is a very small population of women out there who are sexually aware. However, KristyM's advice is NOT!

When we communicate with someone, we are communicating what we want. What do you want from your brother? Your father? I'm hoping it's not the same thing you want from a woman. Communication is driven from a desire. The desire for a relationship with a woman is very different from what you want out of other relationships. Us guys all know that at some level.

Communicating with women is VERY DIFFERENT than communicating with other anyone else in your life. That is obvious.

<deleted. no spamming> - loveadmin

Quote Originally Posted by truemasculinity
    If a guy wants to learn how to communicate with women, he should ask a man who is successful with women because he knows what's it's all about. He knows where you're at. How much experience does a woman have with being successful with women. Unless she's a lesbian--NONE!
    Actually - I am a lesbian.

Of course you dont want the same from a potential girlfriend as you do from a friend or a brother. But I'm taking it way back to basics - apparently that appears to be what some of you require. If you can successfully communicate with a friend/brother/whoever then your first step is taking the skills you use in that and applying them when you talk to women.

My post was in response to the one suggesting men require special skills when it comes to dealing with women. My point was this is not true. If you have the ability to communicate with other people in your life then you have the ability to communicate with women - what you need to learn is how to do so correctly, to channel your abilities the right way, as opposed to 'learning a new skill' as previously implied.
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by KirstyM
    Actually - I am a lesbian.
    Yeah, I was definitely confused, cause originally just based off of your username (and avatar) I assumed you were a chick, then I came across one of your posts that referred to you liking girls, so then I was like "oh, so she's a he" but now I know the truth. I mean...that is the truth, right?

I to feel very lonely at sometimes. But, then I go online and come here and I get a few laughs and get to hear a few stories and put my 2 cents in on them. Plus, Rose is fun to play with.

Play with?
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee
    Yeah, I was definitely confused, cause originally just based off of your username (and avatar) I assumed you were a chick, then I came across one of your posts that referred to you liking girls, so then I was like "oh, so she's a he" but now I know the truth. I mean...that is the truth, right?
    Yep sure is
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast