+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Transhuman genius haunts me!!!

Transhuman genius haunts me!!!

He was an award winning genius with aspergers syndrome. A man who had a patent on life extension. He was untraditionally handsome but beautiful in a nerdy kind of way. His features were almost delicate but not feminine. I would text him at work and hed tell me how hard I made him. And he had the most beautiful cock. It wasn't thick or fat but thin and long but not ridiculously so. His cock was graceful but capable. There was just something about him. His longest relationship had lasted only a few months. He was thirty years old. There were warning signs. He showed up for the second date drunk. Oh, I'll be that one girl that can change him I thought. I didn't feel ready for sex but he pressured me to do it anyway. That was another warning sign. But still, the sexual attraction was there and he made me laugh. And dumped me for no reason. Since then I have been dating "nice" but boring men. I am unable to feel any sexual desire for these men. I want my fireball back. It's awful to have a man kiss you and feel nothing for him, to have to suck his cock mechanically...With him I was so horny I could have banged him all night. He was beautiful and oh so smart. I miss him. There was definitely passion there on both sides. But he told me I wasn't girlfriend material even though I am college educated and smart and have been told I'm pretty. I have a good job and a nice apartment. But it wasn't good enough for him. He wanted me to have a car too. I miss him. Why? I miss him sooo freaking bad. It makes me so sad.

doesn't sound like a troll at all really

Hth is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseyguy View Post
    doesn't sound like a troll at all really
    Oh well! Lol.