+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Girlfriend locked her phone...

Well if youre significant others phone is next to you and they receives a text message that says " I had a really good time..." from someone of the opposite sex I am 100% positive anyone would do the same thing I did.

The second time I went through it was the same deal, she got a text from her ex boyfriend and it said "I love you..." I opened it and found out they had been doing this for awhile.

The reason I am giving her a chance is because at this point of our relationship we were having a hard time and neither of us were particularly happy so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I told her if anything like this happens again we are finished.

It's noth that I am not reading your posts, it's just that I am not going to do whatever it is someone online tells me to do. I came on he because I wanted to get some insight from a non biased party. I am not surprised by the responses I've gotten. In fact I've told my girlfriend about menposting on her and she knew what the responses were going to be as well.

At first glance my situation seems black and white, but there are actually many different aspects of our relationship that warrant some of this behavior.

I am going over to her house tonight to deal with this once and forall.

I really do appreciate all the advice you have given me and Ive read and thought about every reply so far so thank you.

Sorry for the grammar I am on my phone. :/

Quote Originally Posted by loganelder View Post
    Well if youre significant others phone is next to you and they receives a text message that says " I had a really good time..." from someone of the opposite sex I am 100% positive anyone would do the same thing I did.

The second time I went through it was the same deal, she got a text from her ex boyfriend and it said "I love you..." I opened it and found out they had been doing this for awhile.

The reason I am giving her a chance is because at this point of our relationship we were having a hard time and neither of us were particularly happy so I gave her the benefit of the doubt. I told her if anything like this happens again we are finished.

It's noth that I am not reading your posts, it's just that I am not going to do whatever it is someone online tells me to do. I came on he because I wanted to get some insight from a non biased party. I am not surprised by the responses I've gotten. In fact I've told my girlfriend about menposting on her and she knew what the responses were going to be as well.

At first glance my situation seems black and white, but there are actually many different aspects of our relationship that warrant some of this behavior.

I am going over to her house tonight to deal with this once and forall.

I really do appreciate all the advice you have given me and Ive read and thought about every reply so far so thank you.
    Bull. ****ing. Shit.

I have yet to see a phone that displays any part of a text without someone picking up a phone and messing with it.

Stop being an insecure controlling asshole, break up with her, and never do this again. Period.

So you didn't come here for an honest opinion, you came to get your opinion validated. Don't get your panties in a wad because you didn't get that.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Bull. ****ing. Shit.

I have yet to see a phone that displays any part of a text without someone picking up a phone and messing with it.
    My IPhone will display the beginning part of an incoming message without it being touched at all.

But I agree with everyone that you should have mentioned these things to her when they happened.

ok, it was an iphone and it did display both of those things I said.

And I didnt mention to her when I saw both of those texts.

The only thing I didnt mention was the phone block

Explain. Tell us what reasons she has for telling her ex-boyfriend "I love you" and tell us why you never addressed it when you first found out she was doing this. Why did you allow it to escalate to this:

I am going to give her a chance to explain her reasons for having a lock on her phone. Whatever the answer is I plan on asking to see her phone and if she refuses then I will leave her on the spot.
    Because that's pretty ****ed up. "Allow me to invade your privacy or else I'll leave you."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12