To you this story may be long, boring and stupid but I just want you all to read it and get a little info. about my love life. It's based on my relationship, and the reason why I love my boyfriend so much. So if you want, please take your time and read my story.
You all may have been through relationships like mine, but instead of ending up in pain, I tend to still be with the one I've hurt.
It was the year of 2001, when I first met my boyfriend. I was at that time 15 years old. My sister, Tina, who is now married, had gone to "The Festival of Nations" as a field trip up in the cities and there she met her former boyfriend Jimmy Thao. They kept in touch often. He calls her almost everyday, non-stop. They would talk forever. Jimmy then told my sister that he'll be coming down here to Wausau to visit her. The 19th of May came, that was the day my sister's boyfriend and his cousins came and as you can see that was the first day that me and my boyfriend first met. The first time I saw him, it seems as if it was "love at first sight," to tell you the truth he was damn HOT! The first thing he asked me was for my name and of course I told him. After telling him my name he started singing "Belle Lisa" which I thought was cute. We both got into talking to each other. It was a cold night; I mean to me, I thought it was. It was dark, I couldn't quite see him clearly, but I figured he'd look alright, and surely he was. I was so nervous that I rocked myself back and forth. I guess he kind of got annoyed by that and finally grabbed hold of me and pulled me towards his body. I don't know why, but as soon as that happened my heart beat was faster than usual. He held me so close and hugged me so tightly. I felt so special. We hugged for a while, and then out of the blue we started kissing. WHOA! Anyways they stayed for a while and then left home. I missed him already and I guess that's how I and my boyfriend end up dating. Though I forgot to mention that I was taken at the time but then broke up with my ex 2 days later.
This is not actually the reason why I love my boyfriend so much. There is actually more to this, the first part was just about how me and my boyfriend met.
He's been calling me now and then. Though we live a couple miles away we try to keep in touch as often as we can. He calls me everyday and every night. He tries to come see me as often as he can, and when he does, we'd go out to the movies and or go out to the park or otherwise just chill at my place. We spent so many precious and unforgettable moments together that will always be in my heart and I'll always cherish every bit of it.
Our relationship was going all gravy until I started skipping and then met another guy from UWMC and played on my boyfriend. I think it was a month before me and Johnny’s 1st year anniversary that I suddenly ****ed everything up, though I love him truly with all my heart and had no clue why I did what I did.
It was May 10th of 2002 that Johnny had caught me slippin’. Tou Chang, the guy that I met at the University had come and picked me up after school to go home. As we got near my house, I saw Johnny’s car parked by the street, which I, at first didn’t notice, but after a while, I remember Johnny saying something that he’s going to come down to see me. I was scared and didn’t want Johnny to see me with someone else and told Tou to drive pass my house and see who it was, and surely it was Johnny. We went pass it twice until Tou got suspicious on why I’m so scared to go home and being a jerk he was, stopped and parked the car right behind Johnny’s. I walked out the car and checked the mail, acting all innocent. Johnny rolled his window down, I knew he was mad and sure he was. He stick his head out and yelled “Busted!” Tou then knew that I on the other hand had someone besides him. Tou then got mad and left. Johnny came out of his car and said that he’d thought that I’ll never do this to him but then he was wrong and that he finally saw it with his own eyes. I lied to him that Tou was just a friend that had taken me home from school. He didn’t fall for it. He then went to his car and drove off without saying goodbye. I went inside the house, all mad at myself, scared to lose Johnny. He came back after a while, giving me a long lecture, for what it seems as if he was yelling at me. He was explaining to me of how much he loves me and all these other things. Of course, my parents lecture me for playing on Johnny, because they think he’s soon to become their so called “son-n-law.” Anyways Johnny cried and so did I. I guess it was those words that he spoke that made me cry. Words that I’ve always wanted to hear from him. We finally got everything settle until he got mad at me, which I’m not going to mention for its personal, and decided that he’s going to head back to the cities. At that time my sister Tina had called and told me that they’re going to go to the movies and my brother-n-law had called Tou to come pick me up. I thought Johnny had left but instead he was still in the car about to drive away when he saw Tou’s car. Tou came to the door, I opened the door and he told me that my sister had called him to come pick me up and for us to go to the movies with them. Johnny came from behind and started yelling at Tou. Tou then told him that my sister and brother-n-law had called and told him to pick me up. Somehow they started pushing each other. I got in between the both of them and told Johnny to stop but instead he pushed me away, which I almost fell. Tou blurted out something that made Johnny even pisser. Johnny then turned and glared at me with these eyes. I turned to Tou and push him out and told him to leave and so he left. Johnny got so mad that he was going to follow Tou and see where he lives and go kill him. I wouldn’t let him go so he again lecture me more, asking why I did those things behind his back and all those other things. I told him that I was sorry and that I never meant to hurt him. We finally got everything settle once more. But I think he left back to the cities all mad.
From what happened, today we’re still together, but our relationship isn’t the same anymore. We seem to argue over small little things, there are more problems in our relationship, but we always find a way to solve it. Though we hold on tight to one another and try our best to keep each other from giving up. Even though I’ve hurt him so many times and in so many different ways, he always forgive me and still remain to be mine, that’s why I love him so much, though the things I do, I don’t mean to hurt him at all. After all of those things, I finally turned myself around and understand that he truly loves me, and after hurting him, he’s always there for me no matter what.
I’m 16 years old right now and my boyfriend is 21. That’s not too bad, huh? My boyfriend is actually from Stevens Point, but is now attending the University of Minnesota. This is his 3rd year in college. He’s well educated, smart, kind, and adorable and is very sweet! We’ve been together for almost 2 years and I’m hoping for eternity!
I want to thank you all for reading my story, though I’m truly sorry if I bored y’all out. I’m also sorry if I didn’t cross the point on what I actually want y’all to understand why the love I have for my boyfriend is so strong.
You all may know this already, but if you are planning to play on your lover, it ain’t the greatest idea. It’s not worth it. You ain’t getting anywhere being a player besides receiving pain, itself.

by sweet_anjo