+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Destiny Put Us Together.

Destiny Put Us Together.

Last week I met this girl at the library where we normally do auditions and training with this band group I'm a part of. we instantly connected. It was awesome, but as I have my girlfriend, obviously I told her that we could make friends and see what happens. We talked about music (and how it's all about feelings), about our favorite movies of all time, and a lot of other stuff that I'm not going to talk about right now.

As we were talking, we reached the topic of dating. She told me that she's having great difficulty to understand men in general. I was shocked because we connected quite easily. Obviously I asked her then how it was possible that we bonded with each other so fast. What she told me was quite amusing, and I really find it interesting how people really believe this stuff.

So, she told me that she never seems to be "lucky" enough to find a great guy that is not taken already. That DESTINY somehow forgot about her.

So of course, my next question to her was: well what are YOU doing to meet great guys in your life. She told me blunt out: I'm beautiful and they should approach me, like you did. I just don't want the losers.

I nearly felt from my chair.

I asked her: really? She looks at the floor for a while, then she says: well there is this guy that I really like in your band but he never seems to notice me.

hmm. This sounded like a job for mike. So I told her: look, can you follow instructions? She said: yes, why?

I told her: look, do this and this and this and see what happens. (I know not everybody appreciate that kind of advice so I'll leave it to the this and this and this structure)

She asked me: are you crazy? because I'm not. I told her: do it, see what happens.

Actually it was time to go inside to start our training for the day so i told her: let's go. She went inside with me.

Now being the kind of guy that I am, naturally I introduced her to some friends with whom "her guy" was chatting and left her there so I could make the other new comers feel a little more identified with the group.

As I was walking around, chatting people up, laughing, I felt that (you know when you get that strange gut feeling that someone is watching you). I looked over and yes, I caught her starring at me. I smiled at her and she burst out laughing, but I noticed something far more crazy. I saw that all my friends moved away from her talking to each other, laughing, and practically ignoring this beautiful girl leaving her standing there like a statue. it was a strange thing to see.

I felt bad for her, so I just let the audition begin and I walked over and told her to come with me outside for a sec.

Being outside I asked her how she felt. Yes,she said ok, but I knew she was lying from what I saw. I asked her, did you do what I told you? She told me that she practically freezed. She felt as if drowning (those are the words she used) when she even looked at "her guy". Maybe she's not "destined" to be with him.

some pretty intense feelings.

I told her: think about it, when we met each other half an hour ago, did you think that destiny send me your way? She looked me in the eyes and said: YES.... What? Can you believe that?

I told her NOOO.. I... walked over and started talking to you. I could have walked right pass you and we would have never met. I created this little piece of destiny for us moments ago. I could have chosen not to, just like you're doing with this guy.

She got a little upset. You think I don't want to? You think I like to feel like an idiot?

I knew that this was the time to leave her alone so she could think. I went to the cafetaria like 3 steps away, bought a pastechi (something like cheesecake but much better) and a drink. Then I came back to find her still standing there.

I asked her: what.. she goes like: what.. I told her: you know exactly what.. Look, can you bite? she asks me: what? I told her: If what I thought you doesn't work, you can bite me on my arm as hard as you can, deal?

She laughs.. you're crazy..

I told her: just try it.. Say this and this and do this.. got it?

She said: she said I don't know if that will work, it sounds pretty creepy.

I told her: look, you think I want you to bite my arm as hard as you can?

she laughs again.. you're very crazy.

I told her: well, you don't have to be crazy to be my friend, but it sure helps.

she laughs again.. I asked her: deal?

She asks me: what do I need to say again?

I said: say this and this and do that.

We went inside. I wispered in her ear: you want me to help you?

she bumped me with her elbow, i looked into her eyes and smile.. Than I grabbed her arm softly and I walked her to "her guy" and tell him: you know, this girl is a cool girl and she wants to meet you..

Her face became soo red.. it was kinda funny.. she blushed big time.. Then he reached for a handshake and she started smiling shyly giving him her hand.. I told her, be a good girl. And walked away.

So I went on with the other ones in the group trying to see who has talent enough for our band bla bla bla..

After like 10 minutes or so, I could hear giggling.. I looked up and, yes, she kinda bonded, but with someone else. Another friend was hitting on her and "her guy" went back to his other friends.

After another 10 or 15 minutes or so.. I saw her yet with another guy talking and laughing.. I was really confused. Wasn't she shy anymore.

I was happy for her. She didn't even knew that I was watching her.

After the audition we did a short training and then we were done for the day. As people were leaving I saw some of them exchanging digits so I felt that it was a productive day. (making contacts is EVERYTHING in the music business)

Anyways I met the girl outside again as I was putting my stuff in the car.. I felt a soft hand on my back.. I look and see her standing there, smiling, her face was brighter than the sun.. She said: I came here to thank you for what you've done..

Now i like to play games so i go like: what did I do?

She goes like: oh, cummon..

I asked her: so, what happened, tell me.. wanna grab a drink? she said yes so we went inside again to grab some drinks in the cafetaria.. And she started spilling the beans..

I was talking to your friend first, but he is totally NOT my type.. Wauw, congratulations.. so why are you thanking me?

She said.. well, I told him what you told me, and like 2 seconds later he changed from this guy who didn't even know that I existed, to this guy that want to impress me mercilessly. At first I kinda enjoyed it, but then it started to work on my nerve.

I asked her: so what happened?.. She said: I just used what you told me on some other guy and he got really upset at me for doing that.

She said, but now this other guy starts trying to impress me too, and ugh it's just so ridiculous.. why can't they just be like you?

I don't understand honey.. It sounds like all you've met are losers, So why are you thanking me? go ahead and say it.. (by now I started to see where she was going)

Well, you changed my feelings, just like that.. I went from being insecure as hell, to being this girl that everyone is trying to impress.. And I kinda enjoyed it, making all these men trying to hit on me.. They look just like dogs..

We laughed.. Well, you're welcome sweetheart..

But I have to go now.. and I start to leave

Here it was that she made everything obvious.. She asked me: where are you going?

I told her: you like me..

She said: a lot.. and smiled (keep in mind that we really had great fun before the audition so I kinda knew that this was coming.. kinda)

I hold her hands and make her stand up as I have already stood up.. come here, We hugged, and I whisper in her ear, I told you I have a woman.. We are just friends..

She insists.. Well friends can like each other..

I smiled at her and she smiles back still holding my hands..

I kissed her..

End of the story..

Now why did i told you this loooong story?? because I want to make a point here.. If I've never approached this girl with my silly comment.. I wouldn't have known her, I wouldn't know that she could sing so well and we wouldn't be making this new song that we're working on called "destiny". In our native language it's called "destino"

If you never make your move, Love will certainly pass you by.. Things come to those who wait, but only the things left behind by those who take action.. This happened only a week ago.

Wanna know what i told her when we first met?

Prepare to be shocked.. I just walked up look into her eyes, smiled and told her: You know, you have a really really nice wig, where can I buy one for my girlfriend?

You don't have to believe me, I still get to f*ck her anyway.. hah

Create your own destiny today

[URL="http://tipsonsurvivingabreakup.blogspot.com"]the 6 word sentence[/URL]
    Last edited by 6wordsentence; 20-09-11 at 08:11 AM.
    Knowledge is NOT power; The APPLICATION of knowledge is power.

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You're starting to piss me off a little. Your advice is so bad, I can only hope people see how poorly written it is and dismiss it. God forbid someone actually uses this line on someone they actually like.

What is this shit

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    What is this shit
    A fake story with a terrible message.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    A fake story with a terrible message.
    With a link to an equally terrible blog or something (didn't click.)

Bad thread, OP.

Your weird and crappy line was more than 6 words.....

Quote Originally Posted by Riku View Post
    Your weird and crappy line was more than 6 words.....
    Ahah.. listen, no one has ever "falled" in love because of a line.. ever.. that's the point.. If you don't make a move, the best line won't work.. on the other hand if you just do it for ones and for all, make your move now, any line could work.. that's why I said.. Prepare To Be Shocked.. got it. The 6 Word Sentence is about something else completely.

here's an interesting peace that you might find a little more clarifying:

seduction:

We like people who like us first. We tend to get attracted to someone who displays attraction to us. Also, we prefer that people like us first before we like them. The best way to get the ball rolling is to start manifesting attraction instead of hiding it.

Romance begins with someone initiating contact; once someone has taken the initiative, there will exist a natural urge in the other person to respond positively. This principle declares that a relationship begins only with someone taking the first step. No--it doesn't have to be the man to do so. Women can initiate by engaging the man in lighthearted
    conversation.

An upbeat personality allures. We love happy people. We bask in their presence. One can be more attractive by acting happy. The quickest way to add ten more points to your allure quotient is by smiling and radiating bliss.

I hope that this makes it more easy to understand what i'm talking about.. And i forgive you guys for how you're treating me, you just don't know better.

Your's truly

[URL="http://tipsonsurvivingabreakup.blogspot.com"]The 6 Word Sentence[/URL]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 6wordsentence View Post

I hope that this makes it more easy to understand what i'm talking about.
    Nope, you're going to have to take a grammar class before that happens.

Yours Truly,

Mathias

Quote Originally Posted by Mathias View Post
    Nope, you're going to have to take a grammar class before that happens.

Yours Truly,

Mathias

We hate trolls
    "It's all George's fault. All that talk about impotence. He got to me. And that orgasm stuff: orgasm this and orgasm that. It's a lot of pressure!" Jerry Seinfeld

well if you've been a member of this forum for over 5 years, and you're still single.. i mean there must be something you're doing wrong, right?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well if you've been a member of this forum for over 5 years, and you're still single.. i mean there must be something you're doing wrong, right?
    Who's single?

This:
    He's just trying to either set up a flame war, not worth giving his posts more than a moments thought. Damn trolls.

Yours Truly,

Tyler

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did anyone actually read all that? Is there more to the Cliff Notes other than: Stupid Troll?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Did anyone actually read all that? Is there more to the Cliff Notes other than: Stupid Troll?
    Nope, that pretty much sums it up. I read a few of his posts, and tried to give his other posts a shot too. They are mostly him ego-stroking himself and giving bad advice.

-
    edit:
    I mean seriously, try skimming the OP. He's posting the "dialog" between him and this 'girl'. All I smell in his posts are bullshit.
    Last edited by TheTooya; 20-09-11 at 01:22 PM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTooya View Post
    edit:
    I mean seriously, try skimming the OP. He's posting the "dialog" between him and this 'girl'. All I smell in his posts are bullshit.
    I did. It was boring. If I want to wade through badly written ideas, I can work. This place is for entertainment.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast