+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend's past relationships

Girlfriend's past relationships

In September '04 I met a shy girl sitting inside a buggy outside of Walmart reading one of my books. I often find myself badgering people in public when ever I see them reading one and this girl would be no different.

As I approached her, a group of my friends whom were drunk at the time began pointing calling her an akward name of stripper from a local club.

I sat and apologized to the girl and we talked from about 9pm to 7am we continued to go in groups the next few nights.

I did not tell her I was the writer she so dearly loved until she had question about my writing in December when I gave it to her as a gift.

We currently live together and I we deeply adore each other and her family has accepted me and often thinks of us as already married.

But I am filled with such an unsustainable feeling so great I can hardly contain it when I think about her past sexual encounters, five before myself, only one encounter completely willing.

She is greatly ashamed of them and finds no comfort in her past actions.

I do not like the idea of not loving or feeling any sort of animosity towards her for any reason, for any amount of time and now this matter is slowly becoming a fixation.

Please Help

well if u truly like the girl, stick with her!!! I don't c any reason why u should even consider her past 'relationships'!! Thing is dude, the past doesn't matter...its hurts at times, teaches u stuff...but at the end of the day, it has happened and there's nothing anybody can do about it!!! So just try to support her, and well ur supposed 2 b the comfort right?? Well i wish u guys luck...and remember there's no medicine for stuff like this...only time....sometimes lots of it!!
    Familiarity breeds contempt, absence makes the heart grow fonder!!!