View Poll Results: Is it wrong to sell used panties/socks?

Voters
23. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes. Ew.

7 30.43%
  • Nope!

16 69.57%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Is it wrong to sell used panties/socks?

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I love threads as these and the responses it gets. :p

Well, some info from a perv.
    The female scent can be intoxicating. Sometimes this scent is transfered onto the panties. If the panties aren't pee/poo stained that only means you get the scent of a woman's private parts. To some men, myself included, that can be arousing. (Though I'd never think of paying for it xD)
    Granted, there are those that go further... I've seen guys ask for panties that are heavily poo stained... Kinda gross, but it doesn't harm anyone.

Sniffing panties is quite low on the list of perversions, in my opinion.

I dont think its wrong to like a womans scent its sort of primitive and makes alot more sense then some other fetishes Ive learned about. I do think paying for them is much better than stealing your sisters though..

Ric is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    There are some very weird fetishes around. I'm a fetishist myself, but even for me I can be surprised from time to time. xD
    Of course, sniffing your sister's panties is a bit off, paying for them is perfectly fine. If someone thinks it worth the money, go right ahead I'd say.
    But, I don't pay... I'd never visit a prostitute either, kinda along the same lines for me. I'd take those of my girlfriend if she doesn't mind. :p

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    Are you younger than me? Still in highschool?
    I'm a year older and no, I'm not in highschool. Check the Who are you people -thread

What was your cliche of friends? Were they all guys? To not tease each other in jest, even if you were all virgins, does not compute!
    The friends I'm referring to are guys, yes. Friends from childhood, highschool and university. Frankly, I don't know for certain if any of them are still virgins since we don't talk about such things. I do suspect some of them are. I bet many of them suspect that I'm virgin aswell. I haven't told any of them that I lost it this summer. Not even my siblings or anyone else in my family for that matter.

Tease and jest... plenty of that. Virginity just isn't a subject that's used.
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 13-09-11 at 06:29 PM.
    You can't buy love, but you pay heavily for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ric View Post
    There are some very weird fetishes around. I'm a fetishist myself, but even for me I can be surprised from time to time. xD
    I have nothing wrong with fetishes, my bf has a sock fetish along with some other weird sexual quirks and I think are fun to play off of, and alot of fetishes are harmless like balloon, humiliation, cross-dressing, bondage etc. but damn, I draw the line at some of them. screwing dead things, blood fetish, amputating etc is way too extreme for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    I'm a year older and no, I'm not in highschool. Check the Who are you people -thread
    I can talk about sex to anyone, so it just is so weird hearing you dont. Maybe its cuz Im a chick, or because the people I talk to aren't virgins so its not a sore subject.
    Sorry I missed your post in the other thread, now that I see youre only a year older Im really curious what you look like, especially because you think youre unattractive
    Last edited by bloodtippedrose; 13-09-11 at 06:55 PM.

Having the thought of selling used panties is wrong no matter how much you raise from the sells. And the thought of buying used panties too is something bad. You have to consider the diseases one can be infected with if you want o sell used panties and socks.

I can talk about sex to anyone, so it just is so weird hearing you dont. Maybe its cuz Im a chick, or because the people I talk to aren't virgins so its not a sore subject.
    Yeah, I can talk about sex to girls easily. Even the potentially embarrassing stuff like that I just lost my virginity or my peculiar fetish.
    For some reason it's weird to talk about it with guys. The fact that I suspect that there is an assumption of virginity of at least one of the participants in conversation may have some effect also.

Im really curious what you look like, especially because you think youre unattractive
    Ah, yes. You missed the what you look like -thread Girls have said that I'm cute. None of them are both single and local. I've never met anyone who found me attractive enough to be interested in dating though.
    However, attraction is not all about looks. My shyness and lack of social skills are unattractive even if someone found me cute. If you like, I can try to find a presentable pic among the pics from my latest trip. If I can't find one, I'll repost the picture of my dating profile.
    Last edited by Yet another guy; 13-09-11 at 07:56 PM.

I didn't find a pic that I like so I've restored the link to my dating profile portrait. I don't want to link my picture directly to a thread about trading used panties...
    [URL="http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/57154-what-do-you-look-like-post739690.html#post739690"]enjoy[/URL]

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS... when the hell are these f*cking panties going on ebay??

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    I don't want to link my picture directly to a thread about trading used panties...
    Cant imagine why ;P lol. Thanks for the pic, gorgeous eyes and I can totally see why you were called Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    SO THE BOTTOM LINE IS... when the hell are these f*cking panties going on ebay??
    Just because I flirt with ideas doesnt mean I'll do it

Just because I flirt with ideas doesnt mean I'll do it
    Oh come on! Everybody's doin' it! It's the new thang!

A friend of mine's underwear vanished from her suitcase while she was traveling, so any panties you can provide for these panty thieves to discourage them from stealing would be much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by jamesdavies View Post
    You have to consider the diseases one can be infected with if you want o sell used panties and socks.
    how can people get infected from used socks?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    It's not wrong it's funny
    This^. There's all kinds of freak out there...
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

In a tree somwhere (I'm on the fifth leaf on the 16th branch)
    how can people get infected from used socks?
    Athlete's Foot gets transferred to other people sharing footwear. If the sock is dirty or not properly washed, then it may be a big problem. Same goes for the "wash before wearing new clothes" rule. You don't know if the people who've tried it are hygienic/disease-free
    He who laughs last, thinks the slowest

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast