+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does a girl mean, when she says she like a guy that's a challenge?

What does a girl mean, when she says she like a guy that's a challenge?

The word challenge has SOOOOOO many different posiible implications. Dictionary definintion lists over 8 possible definitions in context.

Ladiies do you like a guy who is a challenge? If yes, when do you know he's a challenge right away or it takes some time to peice togather? Finally what have guys done SPECIFICALLY in the past that let you know they were a challenge and were going to be fun for you to get to know?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by THX View Post
    Dictionary definintion lists over 8 possible definitions in context.
    This is probably where you're going wrong. You're trying too hard to do something that doesn't come naturally. Take a deep breath, relax, and don't overpursue.

Being a challenge most likely means that she wants a guy who isn't a clingy pushover. Don't call her all the time, don't kiss her ass, etc.

Richard is partly correct in his advice however a guy to me that is a challenge and very interesting for me to know was my ex,
    His conversation on many levels ie religion he was a atheist and im wiccan.Conversation is a big plus to me i dont like suck up guys or mama's boys. Sexual banter is great if it makes me laugh and the guy doesnt try to get heavy to fast, his views on the world are a great challenge his expertise in the bedroom can also been seen as a challenge, to some girls even trying to change a homosexual to a straight guy is seen as a challenge sad but true.
    Ask her why she see's you as a challenge, then by knowing you have the challenge of keeping it going.
    Nothing is more interesting then a challenging partner it adds spice and fun to a relationship but the challenge differs for most females
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

she wants a guy who she has to work for, especially taken guys. girls are competitive and they want what they can't have.