+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This is for the broken Hearted.

This is for the broken Hearted.

I know how you feel. Empty, betrayed, and no happiness whatsoever. You don't want to laugh, because you know it's not going to help, but you don't want to cry, because it will just make you feel worse. You feel like your heart is falling apart, but not only that, but you know soon your life is going to feel like it's falling apart too. You don't think it will ever end, and no matter what this person has done to you, it feels impossible to stop loving them. And everyone wonders why if they have hurt you so much, then why do you still love them. That's the confusing part, you don't know why, you just do, and the people who hurt you the most, and normally the ones you love the most. And then, after a few weeks, you finally feel a sense of relief, like you're getting happy again, but you know inside that you're just going into denial. And after a few more weeks, you're back to where you were an empty soul and teary eyes. You thought you got over them, but really, you just stopped showing it. And you can't help but to show it again. It leaves deep scars on your heart that are there forever. And no one understands how you feel, and how deep you are hurt, no matter who they are, because it hasn't happened to them And even if it has, every broken heart is different. They don't know the true pain you feel and carry each and everyday now, so you learn that basically you are alone with all this. And the feeling starts to overwhelm you, and suddenly you just break down, right there, because you know you've had enough, the tears just instantly start flowing, and you're to the point where you don't care who see's. Because you've spent so many nights lying awake in bed, and so many days being haunted by the scars and fear of rejection. And in the midst of all these tears, you know that its not helping any, and it's not going to bring them back, if you ever even had them in the first place. After about a million tears have been cried, you finally pull yourself back together and keep going. Your throat starts to clench and your eyes burn with the tears you are trying to hold back. Everyone says, "It will be okay…” But you know it won't. And that’s the truth, it won’t. And you look back on all of the hurt you had from this, and you realize that people are horrible. You're still hurt, but you've learned to hide it so that everyone thinks you are okay. So now every time you see this person, you know you still love them, and you feel a slight tingle in your heart yearning for them to love you, screaming out, but for some reason they don't hear it. And then you sit back and wonder how one person could have caused all of this.

I would like to know the story behind this. What inspired this thread?
    "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room."

"Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty."

Quote Originally Posted by simmo View Post
    I would like to know the story behind this. What inspired this thread?
    Just was cheated on about 3 weeks ago and I can't seem too let go of her and the pain of what she did and how's she gone just kills me slowly each day I try to convince myself I don't/didn't need her but I do/did because she really gave me a different perspective on life. We got a Apartment together and everything and we both always had high hopes for our future together. I thought this girl is the one and i thougt I'd never have to be lonely again but obviously I was wrong. I just put so much effort into our relationship and we both really were happy together we never even got into a fight before she cheated on me ever. But she went away for work in a different state for 3 weeks and for the first week we were fine she called me everyday after she was done with work and stay on the phone for hours then suddenly she stopped calling and when I would call she would just tell me she was busy and couldn't talk. So when she finally came back home she was a totally different person and she just keep bringing up how she saw some unhappy couples while she was gone and she just didn't know if she still wanted to be in a relationship anymore. So one Friday night me and her went to a bar and she forgot her phone at home but while we were at the bar she got shit faced and went home with some other guy right in front of me I tried to get her to get into my car so we could go home but she told me no she thought the guy that she was with was attractive so I said **** it and left her and him then went home so like i said earlier she forgot her phone at home so i went through her text messages and she had some guy listed under some girls name and they were just talking about how they were ****ing while she was away for work in a different state so i lost it and broke everything in the house that night. Then finally she comes home the next morning after she went home with that guy she met at the bar and tried telling how sorry she was she blamed it on how drunk she was. So i was like okay how about the guy you cheated on me with while you were gone? After that she had nothing to say so i kicked her out of the house with all of her stuff but till this day i cant get over her.

I know what you're going through. I was cheated on as well. It's pretty tough mentally. Time. No contact and time is all you can do. It was really hard for me at first, I was extremely depressed but I eventually started to realize I was better off after thinking about what she had done to me. I hope the same thing happens for you. What she did to you is awful and it isn't going to be easy getting over, but you have to, and you will be able to. I promise you. It may not seem like it now but it will get better. That is what my friends kept telling me for months. I never believed them, but they were right and I can honestly say I'm happy now. You will get there.
    Last edited by simmo; 12-09-11 at 03:02 AM.
    "The loudest one in the room is the weakest one in the room."

"Teaching should be such that what is offered is perceived as a valuable gift and not as a hard duty."