+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 10 years younger guy,long distance relationship?

I hope that I will find him, eventually...
    pffft. KNOW you will and quit hoping. Having an abundance mentality will take you a long way to reaching your goals.

Be well and have fun while you're at it.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

:-* ... OK, I KNOW I will & most of the time my attitude is like that...but WTF is wrong with me to fall for guys I know I should not fall for???? Good sex I guess....or missing it, to be more precise

If anything, my regular annual check-up at the gyneacologist didn't hurt as last year's one lol....
    and I guess I should reply to some of the invitations to grab a coffee with 2 nice guys I (completely separate guys and to meet them separately, not for a threesome lol) that I have kept pending for this foolish reason...

:-* to you again Wakeup, you have a way of cheering me up :p

:-* to you again Wakeup, you have a way of cheering me up :p
    Yea, I tend to do that with the smart ones who don't have mental issues. The unsmart one's with mental issues usually call me negative and judgemental which makes me ~ lmao.

You're alright
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

usually call me negative and judgemental
    well, probably because you say out loud and clear what people fear to admit to themselves... And trust me, when faced with it, one feels like sh*t & embarassed because thier biggest fears are in fact true ...
    It's difficult to accept reality and get out of the 'denial' phase...but so relieving when you do....
    I, myself am Ok most of the time, but need reminding when in crisis & that's when you come handy )))

cheers

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12