+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No appetite

No appetite

Hey all, Since i first set eyes on the new girl at work, i couldn't stop thinking off her, the feeling was very strong, probably due to her being everything iv always looked for, which has taken me 21 years too find. It has calmed down alot now, and i have my first date coming up, but for the last week i haven't really had much of an appetite, I've been having my lunch as usual, but im not that enthusiastic about it, and only eaten half of my roast, which i will usually eat untill no more will get down!

I'm guessing its just my Gut, everytime i think off her it just crunches up (best way to describe) like nervousness.

Anyone else had the same? or just thoughts?

Excitement/ adrenalin rush. Always happens to me during new relationships. You'll straighten out after the first date or two.
    If you carry old bricks from your past relationship to your new one,
    you will build the same house that fell apart before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When was the last time you did something for the first time?

Just try to keep eating a little even if its just lunch you dont want your stomach growling or crutching up if you take her to dinner then its bathroom runs, sorry i know its a aaaaahh thought but like Benni says after the first date you will be fine and eat again.
    I wish you the best of luck on your date
    A mistake is always forgivable, rarely excusable and always unacceptable.
    Robert Fripp

Quote Originally Posted by Kyrina View Post
    Just try to keep eating a little even if its just lunch you dont want your stomach growling or crutching up if you take her to dinner then its bathroom runs
    Good point to bring up! Yes, I always make sure I keep something-- even if it's a couple slices of cheese for protein-- in my stomach. The running to the bathroom will only make you more nervous on your date.
    If you carry old bricks from your past relationship to your new one,
    you will build the same house that fell apart before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    When was the last time you did something for the first time?

I get this on breakups or when things get stressful. Yesterday I ate a slice of pizza and a chicken thigh all day. Today it took me until 4:00 to finish my donut... haven't tried anything else yet

You must think that if you get sick of not eating your date will not be pursue so you must be healthy to prepare for your date.Good luck