Quote Originally Posted by dcxbabe View Post
I was just asking if the poster was male...and I wanted a straight guys opinion, sorry. 2nd poster was harsh; I didn't even dive into things I said/specific ways I acted before he said I needed professional help. You can't say that until I either give examples or you actually meet me. Maybe I should give more details, as this situation is tricky.
I am female. As are other posters on this thread. I know it may sound strange to you, but basic human behaviours aren't that different from male to female. Besides, every person is different from the other, so it doesn't matter how many straight guys you listen to, "your" guy could be totally different from every one of them. Finally, although it might sound impossible to you, there are actually persons (females included) who understand other people (males included).

That said - from what you wrote on this and other threads, I think I agree with HIS. You sound extremely childish, attention seeking, anxious and manipulative. It's just the impression I get from reading your posts, that's what we base our advice on obviously. Him getting back with you or not really is not the point. Good luck.